Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

26 - 50 of 898 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Abraham G

Jun 20, 2016

To lock a quiz for payment is mean.

By David F

Aug 22, 2020

I can't drop the course

By Abdo

Apr 4, 2018

Although I studied the content of the course before from other sources, this is my feedback:

1- you have creative way in explaining the content.

2- The material is very efficient.

3- The course have many examples and exercises that make the learner able to practice the grammatical rules.

I recommend this course for those who want to Learn English grammar.

-----------------------------

For the instructors; I would like to suggest that you add a Pdf or powerpoint file that have the rules, structures and important notes of each video. Because it take me a lot of time to write the notes of the course.

It took me about 6-7 days to finish the course while writing the notes but I would have finished the course in one 1-2 days if the notes were available to download.

My best regards. :)

By Oscar A C R

Sep 23, 2020

Muy buen curso, es interesante recordar la gramática, y practicarla, aunque yo sea profesor me sirvió para reforzar la gramática y para poder usar algunas actividades con mis alumnos.

By LUIS I N R