Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

251 - 275 of 837 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Alejandra S G

Nov 7, 2020

I loved this course, I've learned a lot, this course helped me to improve my grammar

By Maria J M J

Jun 9, 2020

Me gustaron los videos, ya que la información es entregada de forma precisa y clara.

By Ica M C

Very nice and interesting course. I refreshed my knowledge and I’m really thankful!

By Rosa M M Z

Sep 6, 2020

Very good. Teachers are excellent, good practices and examples. I've learned a lot.

By MARIN R J K

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you so much, It is a best way to have a deep understand and practice english.

By Zahra Z

Nov 5, 2020

It was a perfect experience. It enriches my English Language specifically Grammar.

By Jânio L d O

Jul 14, 2020

The course is very good. I have learned to write and to read better. I recommend.

By Кожанова А А

Oct 11, 2019

It was very useful for me. Thank you so much!

I am going to continue my study here.

By Jacinto A

Jan 23, 2019

Lo considero verdaderamente único. gracias coursera por permitirme haberlo tomado.

By Lubna E

Dec 6, 2020

It's an amazing course

I like the teachers and the way that they explain.

Thanks ❤

By cesar l p g

Nov 3, 2020

I really enjoyed the classes and the teachers explained all the topics correctly.

By Nicole L C

Aug 3, 2020

Perfect course for me, I´ve learned about correctly forms gramaticals in english!

By Nguyen T

Jun 25, 2020

I like the course a lot. The video is easy to understand and homework is helpful.

By Ms. C E G A P I - E

Aug 31, 2020

EXCELLENT COURSE,BEST VIDEAOS,CONGRATS THE TEAM ,SEND ME LIST OF OTHER COURSES .

By Elisabeth F M B G

A very good introducting to a rather complex item. Professor Judy is fantastic !

By Havin M

Mar 22, 2020

This course was perfect and made me go though with other related one, thank you.

By Daniele N M

Nov 17, 2020

It was better than I expected. Detailed explanation about the topics presented.

By Md N Z

Oct 9, 2020

Thanks to Coursera and their lecturers who teach me Perfect tenses and Models.

By Shinde P P

Aug 21, 2020

This is one of the best course which help me to improve my english .

Thank you .

By Altayeva S

May 1, 2020

I like this platform to improve my English . I am very pleased with my success.

By Roxanne C L

Oct 14, 2020

It is so fun learning English language in this course. Keep up the good work.

By XIMENA G O

Jun 23, 2020

le doy 5 estrellas me gusto mucho el curso y aprendi muchisimo muchas gracias

By MD H

Apr 24, 2020

The video content of the courses is so beautiful that it really impressed me.

By Li Y

Jan 13, 2019

It is a wonderful course! It has strengthened my knowledge of English gramma.

By Luis L B

Oct 5, 2020

Es un gran curso, buenos profesores y mucho material práctico para aprender.