Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

826 - 850 of 859 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

Feb 20, 2017

Great!

By Jeyson E C

Aug 2, 2020

Good

By Sonika P

Nice

By singh a r

Jun 28, 2019

Good

By Bowen Y

Oct 27, 2018

Good

By Azadi A

Sep 15, 2020

Jul 4, 2020

g

By ENRICO W B

Sep 19, 2020

The lessons are great, really refresh your mind on basic English that most people forget. My main complaint is the peer review sections, because English is not everyone's native language, I received multiple negative reviews, even though there are others who reviewed my work to be flawless. I don't know if the people who give negative reviews are just trolling, or not used to speaking English and my vocabulary confuses them, or they just entirely doesn't understand the lesson but have been given rights to review other people. I support the idea of reviewing your peers, but when the score impacts our grade and they themselves can't guarantee to review correctly, then that's kind of stupid.

By Marcelo A d P R

Dec 26, 2016

It's a good course for those that are seeking to improve their grammar skills in English, but for me it sounded a little superficial and the peer review system for this course left space for some subjectivity.

By Evgeniya T

Aug 3, 2016

In general I like the course but I find it a bit boring. I wish it was organized in a more interactive way.

By Hayder N A

May 2, 2020

It's good, but there is no discussion forum!! So how can I ask if I struggle with something.

By Miguel Á

Jun 19, 2020

I think it is a good course, but it is more focus to upper begginers than to intermediate

By YESUF K

May 18, 2017

it is a very good topic on the way improving your English language