Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

226 - 250 of 935 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Zeinab Z

Oct 25, 2020

It is an important course to improve our language, as we know grammar is the bases of English Language.

By Rabab K

Mar 5, 2018

It was so helpful for me. It helps me to full the gaps in my previous knowledge of the grammr tenses.

By TONI H

Feb 26, 2018

I have been study English since I was a child, now I understand the tenses in English a little more.

By Marco P

Jan 31, 2021

The learning material was very complete. I am glad this course turned out to be very helpful for me

By Teddy G F

Aug 18, 2020

Good course! From this course, it increase my knowledge about grammar and modals! Thanks a lot UCI!

By Viren P

It was really interesting yo learn overhere. I got to learn perfect tenses and models conceptually.

By Arslan S

Aug 28, 2018

amazing course for learning english this course is very simple for everyone

thanx for enrole me free

By x x

Jan 22, 2021

This course has helped me to understand the nuances in my written English. Perfect for beginners.

By Dinara N

Dec 4, 2020

Wonderful course. The best one I've ever passed. I love it. I strongly recommend it to everyone.

By Khileshwar R

Apr 16, 2020

Concepts were beautifully explained. Good for a beginner. You should give this course your time.

By Dina P R C

Jul 9, 2021

It´s useful when the people are talking about difference situations and contexts. I´m grateful.

By thais c f

Sep 15, 2020

I liked how they explain the subject and how many videos they have. That course is very helpful

By Gustavo M T

Jun 25, 2020

I learn a lot with this course. The videos are great, the teachers too. Thanks for the help! (:

By Deusilene M

Sep 22, 2019

I loved the course and the teachers. The videos and materials were helpful to my understanding.

By Aghed S K

Sep 23, 2018

ganz ehrlich zu reden ....der Kurs ist sehr sinnvoll und macht Spaß ohne Ende

vielen Dank dafür

By Myldie D W

Dec 3, 2020

This is a nice course. You will learn a lot. It will help you improve your grammar. Thank you.

By Ricardo E

Oct 10, 2020

Very happy to learn this in a really short- time and really glad that I accomplish this course

By Talia J E A

Jan 17, 2020

Very good, a perfect course for remembering things, and to know more about the perfect tenses.

By Аz S

Dec 18, 2020

I enjoyed this course, it was useful and interestiing experience. Thank you for your effort!

By María F C P

Dec 7, 2020

I love it, they explain you averything in detail and you can analise the information easily.

By Veronica D V P

Jun 1, 2020

Thank you. It was a nice course. I like the way you presented all the topics. Easy to learn.

By Maxwell L

Mar 15, 2018

I'd strongly recommend this specialization to my friend. It's helpful for English learners.

By Chaman A D

Feb 27, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Alex J R V

Aug 4, 2020

This was an excellent course, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in it.

By Muhosina A M

Jul 22, 2020

This lesson was very effective and easy to understand. I recommend this course to everyone.