Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

226 - 250 of 799 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Osvaldo E P

Aug 6, 2018

This is key course to tenses and modals. It´s a must. Very well organized and delivered.

By Sema N K

Oct 8, 2020

Great course. I'm not a fan of peer-graded assignments tho

wish they were also quizzes.

By Abdur R

Sep 22, 2020

It is very helpful course. I wish every success of the institute and educators. Thanks.

By Amani M

Nov 16, 2020

Very helpful in upgrading my English language skills in terms of speaking and writing.

By Ghi W

Oct 24, 2020

Very informative and easy to understand course on grammar. Thank you for this course ❤

By Nesma A

Mar 2, 2019

Wow! I really like this course. Such an amazing course!

I'll continue the rest modules.

By Jhonnar A R C

Feb 4, 2019

Excellent course I learned so much. The greatest grammatical course I have ever taken!

By PAOLA A

Mar 7, 2017

It is a very detail course. It was very helpful for me. I am very satisfied with it.

By Marjorie Q

Nov 19, 2020

Excelente curso, me encantaría que impartieran uno sobre gramática básica y avanzada.

By Katherine M M B

Oct 19, 2020

It helped me a lot, because I had a lot of bumps in my brain from the order of words.

By Aleksandr B

Aug 16, 2020

Good course. Refreshed some memory with it, hopefully it will remain for a long time.

By Lisa T

Jul 29, 2020

It was a great experience refreshing my English grammar, thank you all the lecturers!

By Gilberto P L

Jun 6, 2020

i have learned many new skills that will help me to improve my performance in my work

By Sandra D G C

Mar 20, 2017

great course! I realized I can take any online course. it is really easy. thanks you.

By Alejandra S G

Nov 7, 2020

I loved this course, I've learned a lot, this course helped me to improve my grammar

By maria m

Jun 9, 2020

Me gustaron los videos, ya que la información es entregada de forma precisa y clara.

By Ica M C

Very nice and interesting course. I refreshed my knowledge and I’m really thankful!

By Rosa M M Z

Sep 6, 2020

Very good. Teachers are excellent, good practices and examples. I've learned a lot.

By MARIN R J K

Aug 10, 2020

Thank you so much, It is a best way to have a deep understand and practice english.

By Zahra Z

Nov 5, 2020

It was a perfect experience. It enriches my English Language specifically Grammar.

By Jânio L d O

Jul 14, 2020

The course is very good. I have learned to write and to read better. I recommend.

By Кожанова А А

Oct 11, 2019

It was very useful for me. Thank you so much!

I am going to continue my study here.

By Jacinto A

Jan 23, 2019

Lo considero verdaderamente único. gracias coursera por permitirme haberlo tomado.

By cesar l p g

Nov 3, 2020

I really enjoyed the classes and the teachers explained all the topics correctly.

By Nicole L C

Aug 3, 2020

Perfect course for me, I´ve learned about correctly forms gramaticals in english!