Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

JM
Oct 11, 2021

The classes are very good, everything is well-explained. I learned a lot from this course. The experience was that good I will continue at finishing UCI online courses. UCI got my heart from now on.

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

251 - 275 of 957 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By María F C P

Dec 7, 2020

I love it, they explain you averything in detail and you can analise the information easily.

By Veronica D V P

Jun 1, 2020

Thank you. It was a nice course. I like the way you presented all the topics. Easy to learn.

By Maxwell L

Mar 15, 2018

I'd strongly recommend this specialization to my friend. It's helpful for English learners.

By Chaman A D

Feb 27, 2018

I have learned so many things from your useful course.

I give you thousands of likes.

thanks.

By Alex J R V

Aug 4, 2020

This was an excellent course, thank you very much for the opportunity to participate in it.

By Muhosina A M

Jul 22, 2020

This lesson was very effective and easy to understand. I recommend this course to everyone.

By Md. K H

I have learned a lot and I think I can teach following the procedure the teachers followed.

By Jeanne C N

Jun 17, 2019

Tão bom e tão fácil de entender! É o melhor curso de gramática em inglês online que já fiz.

By noha h a e a

Aug 22, 2017

This Course was very helpful for me that it taught me what perfect tenses and modals mean .

By Asad U

Nov 19, 2021

That was a wonderful experience and now i can use these skills for my further achievements

By Vinayak V

Jul 15, 2020

The course was so helpful that I could polish my knowledge and skills in English language.

By Sunanda N

Jun 6, 2020

Perfect Tenses and Modals class was awesome. It was fun learning and better understanding.

By Muhammad Q N

May 2, 2020

A great experience to remember for me

and

University of California Irvine

Apr 25, 2020

the teachers are amazing andin the course you will learn a lot of important information.

By Nimeriya

Apr 5, 2020

I've just finished this amazing course. It was very useful. Definitely it worth taking it.

By Michael P M

Feb 25, 2018

I have learned a lot with this course

Thank you so mucha Coursera and University of Irvine.

By David S H

Nov 23, 2020

Excelente curso, ayuda al estudiante a mejorar considerablemente la gramática del inglés

By Osvaldo E P

Aug 6, 2018

This is key course to tenses and modals. It´s a must. Very well organized and delivered.

By Sema N K

Oct 8, 2020

Great course. I'm not a fan of peer-graded assignments tho

wish they were also quizzes.

By Abdur R

Sep 22, 2020

It is very helpful course. I wish every success of the institute and educators. Thanks.

By Amani M

Nov 16, 2020

Very helpful in upgrading my English language skills in terms of speaking and writing.

By Gelyn d G

Oct 24, 2020

Very informative and easy to understand course on grammar. Thank you for this course ❤

By Nesma A

Mar 2, 2019

Wow! I really like this course. Such an amazing course!

I'll continue the rest modules.

By Jhonnar A R C

Feb 4, 2019

Excellent course I learned so much. The greatest grammatical course I have ever taken!

By Oscar C

Mar 7, 2017

It is a very detail course. It was very helpful for me. I am very satisfied with it.