Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

51 - 75 of 620 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Yulia A

Jan 22, 2017

Я опасалась, что с моим знанием английского понять курс без русских субтитров будет сложно. Каково же было моё удивление, когда я усвоила темы, изучаемые годами с первого раза!

Спасибо!

By SÉRGIO D P

Jul 01, 2019

O curso foi ótimo porque me fez revisar tópicos importantes da língua inglesa e dos quais havia me esquecido. Agora é colocar em prática tudo o que aprendi no mercado de trabalho.

By Luiza M L

Jul 08, 2020

There was so much I could review and things to learn that it worth every second spent here. It also helped me to see how the teachers explain to improve my way of teaching too.

By KALYANKAR B

Jun 29, 2020

really its an amazing course you can learn a lot of new things from this course related to English grammar. Special thing is you can do practice during exercise, assignment.

By Catalina C O

Jun 24, 2020

Me gusto mucho el curso, es muy claro y entendible en cuanto a temas, ejemplos y cuestionarios, era lo que necesitaba para aprender didacticamente la gramática del inglés

By TM C D D S

Jul 21, 2020

I learned a lot of things through this course include Tenses and modals. Teaching methods are very attractive and well understanding. I hope to do other courses as well.

By DILAXAN S

Apr 07, 2020

This course is a very useful course from which I had corrected all of my mistakes in perfect tenses and modals.

I also got a very good experience by doing this course.

By Delphine H

Une très bonne formation qui reprend point par point avec logique les temps du passé. Les supports sont très agréables. Le résultat d'apprentissage est très positif

By Mynor O D V

Aug 02, 2020

Everything was interesting. I really want to thank all the instructors that help me with this course. I enjoyed everything. I'm pretty sure that I learned a lot.

By amrit p

Aug 19, 2017

THanks to the COURSERA team. I am really obliged and will be always. Especial thanks to my TEACHERS and THE TEAM and of course to my sweet FRIENDS. Thanks again.

By KHOKHRIYA D

Oct 09, 2016

I recommend anyone to take this online amazing course learn the perfect tense very easily. I have learn a lot by this course. Thank you so much UCI and coursera.

By Nawal A A

This course has helped me to understand the differences between perfect tenses, I advice anyone that it has problem with perfect tenses enroll in this course.

By Mohammd z a

May 07, 2019

this course was so useful for me i have learned many thing from this course. it helped me too much to communicate completely with another persons.

thank you.

By Ahmed E M A

Sep 29, 2019

Great material, simple explanations, and perfect examples make this course absolutely, the most recommended course for English learners and teachers as well.

By Alekseii S

Jun 17, 2019

Despite sometime creepy animation :)...

Like it, really. Very clear and systematic explanation. Would be useful both for repetition and for the first study.

By Maria J D

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity to take this course. I learned so much. You all are a great team. I hope have another opportunit to learn from you.

By Victoria C

Sep 20, 2016

I don't know about the graded homework, but the videos are good and clear, and the exercises are very usefull. I still have to practice by my own, though.

By SabinGhimire

Dec 18, 2016

This is a nice course.I improved a lot from this course.Now I am able to solve prombles related to this course.rellay i like this course very much.

By Mehrdadfathi

Oct 30, 2016

Thanks God, It was a really good course for me and I've learned a lot about some essential grammars in English. Thank you very much.

Best Regards

By Denys B

Apr 22, 2020

Very interesting course) You don`t have to spend much time for learning and self-improving.

I recommend this one and similar courses from UCI)

By Ilya R

Jul 16, 2017

Good course for intermediate English learners. A lot of theory and practice in Tenses and Modal Verbs. I plan to continue this Specialization.

By bryan

Thank you so much for this incredible Course, I've improved a lot. Now I will be practicing to be better every day. Keep going helping people

By SHIVANI S

Jul 16, 2020

It is excellent course. We get to know how to use tense and modals. Thanks for this opportunity Coursera. We gain so much of knowledge.

By Akrambaeva F

Feb 26, 2020

This course helped me to understand the difference between Perfect Tenses, the art of modals. I think I can now use modal verbs grammarly.

By Toussaint J R

Feb 08, 2018

Interesting Course, I recommended 100% I learned a lot and finally cleared my mind about the perfect tenses similarities and differences.