Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL

Oct 07, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH

Feb 27, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

76 - 100 of 692 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Alekseii S

Jun 17, 2019

Despite sometime creepy animation :)...

Like it, really. Very clear and systematic explanation. Would be useful both for repetition and for the first study.

By Maria J D

May 16, 2019

Thank you very much for the opportunity to take this course. I learned so much. You all are a great team. I hope have another opportunit to learn from you.

By Ruby s a

Aug 18, 2020

I want to start thanking the teacheras, in addition to mentioning that It has been very gratifying to participate n this corse.I hope to continue learning

By Victoria C

Sep 20, 2016

I don't know about the graded homework, but the videos are good and clear, and the exercises are very usefull. I still have to practice by my own, though.

By SabinGhimire

Dec 18, 2016

This is a nice course.I improved a lot from this course.Now I am able to solve prombles related to this course.rellay i like this course very much.

By Solayman H

Aug 22, 2020

This course is great. I learn about using perfect tenses and modals which is very helpful. Now, I can easily use these sentences in my daily life.

By Mehrdadfathi

Oct 30, 2016

Thanks God, It was a really good course for me and I've learned a lot about some essential grammars in English. Thank you very much.

Best Regards

By Camila G d S

Aug 28, 2020

The course has a rich methodology in terms of knowledge transmission. Clear language, well-designed exercises and highly committed teachers. :)

By Denys B

Apr 22, 2020

Very interesting course) You don`t have to spend much time for learning and self-improving.

I recommend this one and similar courses from UCI)

By Ilya R

Jul 16, 2017

Good course for intermediate English learners. A lot of theory and practice in Tenses and Modal Verbs. I plan to continue this Specialization.

By bryan

Thank you so much for this incredible Course, I've improved a lot. Now I will be practicing to be better every day. Keep going helping people

By Sandra P C T

Aug 19, 2020

me gusto mucho para ser temas complejos en ingles, en el se pueden desarrollar las mejores habilidades para continuar aprendiendo del mismo.

By SHIVANI S

Jul 16, 2020

It is excellent course. We get to know how to use tense and modals. Thanks for this opportunity Coursera. We gain so much of knowledge.

By Feruza A

Feb 26, 2020

This course helped me to understand the difference between Perfect Tenses, the art of modals. I think I can now use modal verbs grammarly.

By Toussaint J R

Feb 08, 2018

Interesting Course, I recommended 100% I learned a lot and finally cleared my mind about the perfect tenses similarities and differences.

By 中村弓美

Jun 18, 2018

I'm glad to pass this course. Thank you.Teachers was so gentle and funny. Teaching videos and tests were not bored because of diversity.

By Abdul K K V

Jun 09, 2020

This is super helpful for me,

I am planning to enroll in some of the courses. I’m glad I ran into this. Thanks for this wonderful post!

By Eireen A G

Aug 22, 2020

Its a good refresher course, enough exercises. On the exercises, they should further explain the answer whether its correct or wrong.

By Faisal O M A

Sep 25, 2017

Its really very useful course, lots of grammar basics has been added to me, I am really feel confidence when i am talking in English.

By Phan T B ( C

Sep 15, 2020

This course is very helpful. It provides useful knowledge. I really like the videos. They are clear and easy for learners to follow.

By Norma A M R

Oct 23, 2019

Me encanto la forma de explicar , simple y sencilla muy facil de comprender.

I loved this course because is very easy for understand

By Sumera R

Mar 06, 2020

Excellent course. I would like to recommend this course for those who want to excel theirs basics including Tenses and Modal Verbs.

By Juan E A R

Aug 19, 2019

Es un curso donde nos ayuda a no perder los pequeños detalles. Saber la gramática de un idioma permite conocer las mismas raíces.

By LIM J W

Apr 21, 2020

lecture video is easy to be understand. this course can be done within 3 days for student during their break. highly recommended.

By Vionita S

Jul 04, 2017

I would like to say thank you so much for this course and all of people who supported me to join this course. Thank you so much !