Back to Perfect Tenses and Modals

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Perfect Tenses and Modals by University of California, Irvine

This is the first course in the Learn English: Intermediate Grammar specialization. In this course, you will learn about important intermediate verb tenses, including present perfect, present perfect progressive, past perfect, and past perfect progressive. You will also learn about common modal verbs used in English. This course is designed for learners who have a basic understanding of English grammar but who want to learn more and improve their skills for everyday speaking or writing, as well as for academics. It will be a fun class with lots of entertaining and informative video lectures....

GL
Oct 6, 2016

I loved this course. I am pretty good at grammar, but it was good to review some rules. I took it in four days, each day I completed one week. Every day I spent on average two hours on the course.

JH
Feb 26, 2020

This course introduces the perfect tenses and Models, providing a lot of practices and assignments. I have completed the course and recommend it for everyone who wants to improve English grammar.

176 - 200 of 898 Reviews for Perfect Tenses and Modals

By Mohamed K I 1

Jul 13, 2020

So good course, after you finish this course i think you can understand so much things.

the teachers are good and well prepared.

By SAJJAD A

Jun 12, 2020

course was very amazing and i have enjoyed a lot learning here and also the way of course instructors was very good i loved it

By ISSARIYA K

This course is really great. Teaching with simulation makes me understand the usage of each topic very well . Thank you so much

By Susmita

Nov 11, 2018

way of teaching in course era is so simple and interesting. anybody could understand.

Lots of thanks to course era and its team.

By Alain M

Dec 6, 2020

Very good, clear, and simple explanations. Except the peer review I find totally useless, the course is useful and pleasant.

By Javiera M M

Aug 23, 2020

I liked so much this course, It will be a really great help to develop my speech, and talk English correctly. I am grateful.

By Saket A J

Jun 21, 2020

It was my first experience on the Coursera platform and I'm fully satisfied with it.

Thanks, University of California, Irvine

By Nancy M

Oct 12, 2016

Muy fácil de entender, gracias a las practicas los conceptos y nuevos conocimientos se pueden memorizar de una buena manera.

By Sajjad M

Apr 14, 2021

Thank all the great teachers of the course, especially Emily, who is the best teacher of the courses that I've ever taken.

By Dalia S

Oct 30, 2018

One of the best English online courses with amazing instructors, I really feel lucky to have the chance learning from them

By Reena M V

Dec 11, 2016

The lectures are explained well with easy to grasp examples and explanation. Thank you for having this course on coursera.

By Viviana B

May 24, 2017

thanks so much. It is a very good course. I learned a lot of grammar. thank teachers and students for helping to improve.

By Juan J P

Oct 6, 2020

I really liked the course, I learned a lot of communication skills and improved my grammar a lot, I highly recommend it.

By Carolina A

Aug 18, 2018

In this course I found a great method to study at home.

The explanations and examples to help me understand more quickly.

By Katherine r

Dec 19, 2020

Great teaching' method.. simple and easy to understand.

So useful with all the exercises and examples.

By Sikandar k

Aug 10, 2020

this is a perfect platform for learning where i have learned ample of stuffs. which will help me throughout my life.

By Max C C R

Apr 30, 2020

I really liked the way they explain the topics, so clear and easy to understand.

The exercises are good to reinforce .

By Anas A

Jul 20, 2019

Thank you for all efforts you did, it is really excellant course and important to understand perfect tense and modals.

By Mary C

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for making the material easy to follow and the interactive exercise was really a fun way to learn the material.

By Wiam B

Nov 16, 2020

The course is great and so helpful

But i have a problem that i completed the course and i didn't get my certifecate!!

By LUIS K G M

Mar 18, 2021

Muy buen curso, me ayudo a comprender más acerca de de varios temas como gramatica entre otros, lo recomiendo mucho

Dec 5, 2019

I study English in my college so this course was really important for me. I thank you, I appreciate your efforts. 💙

By Wilfredo M

Mar 10, 2019

It is a great course. If the instructors were available to clarify doubts and provide feedback it would be terrific.

By Lotfy M

Dec 12, 2016

Great course really helped me I have been having difficulties with grammar and can't wait til the next course starts

By Lyu N

Aug 7, 2016

Very great course,the teacher is very breezy.Their speed of talking is modest,so I can understand every single word.