Back to Personality Types at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personality Types at Work by University of Florida

Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today's workplace - especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team. This course is specifically designed for the: -Job Seeker: You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door! -Team Member: You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead! -Manager: You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest! We will dive deep into the types and teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace - wherever you may be! Join us!...

LD
Apr 2, 2018

This was a great course to learn more about yourself and others in your workplace. Highly recommend this course for any organization managers that want to create a more effective team atmosphere.

S
May 5, 2020

I found this course is really helping me to understand myself and to be understand people around me. None is better or wrong, but every personality need to grow more to their best format.

151 - 175 of 178 Reviews for Personality Types at Work

By Jenn B

Aug 17, 2021

Interesting subject matter! Useful, applicable assignments. I really enjoyed learning about this and delving further into this subject matter.

By Areeba R

Nov 23, 2021

it is such a good app for students specially .. i learned so much here and all credit goes to our professor tony..

By PATRICIA J R

Jun 11, 2017

The material is well organized and clearly presented. The course might benefit from more practical applications.

By Dannie L T Y

Good course and good exercise. However the final Peer-Evaluated Assignment is extremely challenging.

By Kristin S

May 3, 2017

I enjoyed the pace and the way the information was presented in this course.

By Leila Z

Jun 20, 2019

Learn more about myself. And understand more about my behavior.

By AMIRTHARAJ.D

Apr 25, 2020

Good , But some guidelines required to complete assignments

By Pratyush A

Sep 24, 2020

Great course with lots of new things learnt

By Ariana C N S

Apr 16, 2021

Good course, it will help me in my career

By Kimberly H

Jun 25, 2021

E​njoyable, enlightening, useful!

By Pratyush K s

May 17, 2021

good course to invest our time in

By Isabella Z O

Jul 8, 2020

great

By Aarti v

May 1, 2020

good

By lateefa a

Jun 24, 2020

t

By Loore K

Dec 21, 2020

I feel like the course itself is great but the assignments are a bit too much. You can't be vague because the grading criteria is super strict. So, if they ask you for your salary and you don't say how much it is, you'll get 0 points from your peers. They ask you to write down your team or companies goals and if you're vague, you'll get 0 points. But what is not understood by the people who set up the assignments is that if you have a very rare name and you explain your companies-teams goals so detailed, it's very easy to find out who this person is and where they work and what are the goals for the team. See how its an security threat? Also, in the course we were shown different personality types and as a fun thing, different superheros, Disney princesses etc were shown that are the same personality type as you are. And there was an assignment where you had to explain pretty much in depth about a superhero in your personality type which ASSUMES you know all the superheros. And if I did the assignment with a Disney princess cuz I didn't know the superheros (or, any superheros tbh) my peers gave me 0 points so I had to resubmit the assignment. So, the way the assignments are built up are not good. I'd highly recommend going over that so that people wouldn't literally be giving away their company goals and that if one doesn't know about superheros, they can still pass the course ;) Some assignments are very old as well - like approach to your boss with a monologue why you deserve a raise. I feel like thats very corporate and in the world of start ups you'd never need to have a convo like that in those details and explain your five (5!!!!) year goals in the company... The content is nice and the teacher as well.

By syeda t

Nov 25, 2019

This course may have included much more details how to describe a person's feature depending on their personality.

By Lora D H

Jun 8, 2017

I enjoyed the course, but wondered if maybe the capstone project deserves another week.

By Nivetha

Sep 12, 2020

I couldn't unenroll from this course. Help me

By Stephanie N R

Sep 28, 2017

The presenter was articulate, easy to understand and tried to make the course intersting. However, I give this a two stars because it mostly focuses on the Myers Brigg which isn't supported by academia. In addition, the info is very introductory. I was hoping for something more indepth.

By Bienvenido F d G

Aug 5, 2020

No podré tomar este curso, pues es en Inglés y no domino ese idioma. tampoco tiene subtitulos en español...

By Anushree L

Oct 10, 2021

The course uses scientifically invalid, and unreliable material, including the personality tests as well as other reading materials. Half the sites for the reading material don't work. The only saving grace for this course is the professor who knows how to teach. However, she is not a Psychology professor in the first place. Random videos of individuals are inserted into the course in between where they tell about their own personality and work, which isn't relevant to the course at all. In the end, there are reading material for 360 method and 'how to get a raise' but they are just there to increase the course content and are never elaborated upon or even coherent with the rest of the course.

By Qasim S

Jul 12, 2019

this is worst course I ever had on courera and I don't know how to un enroll this course there is no option it's very irritating. please tell me how I can un enroll?