Back to Personality Types at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personality Types at Work by University of Florida

Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today's workplace - especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team. This course is specifically designed for the: -Job Seeker: You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door! -Team Member: You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead! -Manager: You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest! We will dive deep into the types and teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace - wherever you may be! Join us!...

LD
Apr 2, 2018

This was a great course to learn more about yourself and others in your workplace. Highly recommend this course for any organization managers that want to create a more effective team atmosphere.

May 5, 2020

I found this course is really helping me to understand myself and to be understand people around me. None is better or wrong, but every personality need to grow more to their best format.

51 - 75 of 167 Reviews for Personality Types at Work

By Giota S

Dec 21, 2020

I have learned a lot about my and other peoples types and how to communicate better with them. Thank you !

By Silke K

Mar 2, 2017

I recommend this course. There was a lot to learn to understand myself and others. Very useful. Thank you.

By Aashima R

Jul 11, 2020

Amazing course ! loved the mentor's way of teaching.

Thank you so much for this knowledgeable experience.

By Adrian J B

May 4, 2020

I've learn a lot from this course that I can surely use in the outside or marketplace world. Thank you.

By Rhonda H

Sep 19, 2016

Interesting topic, and maybe most helpful for those who are less than friendly with others on the job.

By shikha j

Sep 1, 2020

Very Interesting and well structured Course. Must go for if knowing personality types interests you.

By Saadman K

Apr 29, 2020

Has helped me learn about human psychology has helped me gain confidence on what I already knew.

By ESTEBAN E B D

Aug 6, 2020

El mejor curso que he hecho hasta ahora, muy asertivo y estoy agradecido de haberlo encotrado.

By simran k s

Oct 3, 2020

It was a great experience and I really enjoyed this course seriously I am very happy today .

By Ganesh S

Dec 30, 2020

Course was very informative and explained the importance of EQ in the work environment.

By marvi m

May 20, 2017

I enjoyed the course alot. It covers the fundamentals in a smooth way. Thank you!

By Renan M L

Apr 26, 2018

Ótimo ponto de partida para quem não tem experiência com tipos de personalidade.

By Abigail

Nov 5, 2020

I appreciate the knowledge I have gained here. Thank you for the opportunity.

By Kumar A

Apr 20, 2020

This course helped me a lot in telling about different personality types

By Kinley W

Sep 30, 2020

Very effective. Thank you. I was able to refresh and enhance my skills

By Lampros S

Feb 5, 2021

interesting content, very good presentation, i highly recommend it.

By Rahul P

Jun 5, 2020

Good content and the way of presenting each topic was commendable.

By nikhil v

Nov 22, 2019

I had lot of fun doing the course. It taught me lot of new things

By anitha

Mar 2, 2020

Excellent course to know about types of people, their nature and

By Jekaterina

Jul 30, 2017

This course is very interesting. I would recommend to everyone.

By tran v t

Jul 7, 2017

I really love this course. It really helpful for me in my life.

By Vijaya L

May 16, 2020

Excellent Course contents

My heartful gratitude to all Teachers

By J J

Mar 27, 2020

Good learning on type preferences and usefulness of each type.

By María d C O R

Aug 22, 2017

Muy buen curso, abre nuevas formas de relación y trabajo.

By Alexandra D V J

Jun 10, 2021

Wonderfull. I have no words, that was a great experience!