Back to Personality Types at Work

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Personality Types at Work by University of Florida

Knowing yourself, your team, your manager, and your organization are keys to personal and business success. What were once labeled soft skills are now modern requirements in today's workplace - especially if you are trying to get in the door or are already leading a team. This course is specifically designed for the: -Job Seeker: You will create a usable cover letter with feedback from your peers as well as develop exceptional responses to some of the most common, yet challenging interview questions. We will get you the skills to help get in the door! -Team Member: You will develop an action plan to confront your personality weaknesses and highlight your strengths so you can ace your annual review. We will also cover strategies that will help you uncover your true worth so you can ask with more confidence. We will get you the skills to get ahead! -Manager: You will create an effective action plan for an employee, team, or organization based on your new knowledge of personality types and you will create a 360 degree review plan to better identify your strengths and weaknesses. We will get you the skills to rise above the rest! We will dive deep into the types and teach you how to translate your new knowledge into business success by leveraging personality and emotional intelligence in the workplace - wherever you may be! Join us!...

LD
Apr 2, 2018

This was a great course to learn more about yourself and others in your workplace. Highly recommend this course for any organization managers that want to create a more effective team atmosphere.

S
May 5, 2020

I found this course is really helping me to understand myself and to be understand people around me. None is better or wrong, but every personality need to grow more to their best format.

126 - 150 of 169 Reviews for Personality Types at Work

By Mark S

Mar 5, 2020

I would give it 5 stars, but the teacher does get a little "judgey." She probably didn't notice, but I thought she showed a clear preference for her type, INTJ, which is mostly fine since they are in my top 3 favorite types I align with and get along with them well, However, there were a couple points when describing P-types or F-types where I think she could have used more neutral words to describe those specific traits.

Overall, the material has been fun. I wish my classmates read the directions closer, turning in more complete assignments. It would have made the course more interesting.

I got a bit of a confirmation that INTJs may not like "F" types much. I can tell she tried to stay neutral, but I think some preference for her own T-type showed. Not really a problem, I just wanted to point it out. If I made a course like this, I would have to be careful talking about S-types.

By Santosh P

Jun 18, 2020

Excellent to start with personality type. This help me a lot..and because of this course i am looking for some advance courses in Personality types.

This has also boost my confidence in term of decision taking, planning and working with various type of people and useful in team building. From future point of view, this has gave me direction to deal and in selection of people for my organisation and team. Thanks a lot team for wonderful learning and course!!!

By Karen Y

Sep 9, 2020

Interesting and fun course - great for those of us who are interested in personality types in general. Two feedback pls - 1) so many links are outdated. Please do refresh the contents to ensure that they are valid. 2) a major technical issue in that the sound volume of video clips differ widely. Some are so soft and when I turned the volume up, I got a rude shock by the next video!

By Maiken F

Mar 20, 2020

The course is thematically very comprehensive and goes into active engagement with oneself, with different personalities from the personal professional environment ranging from colleagues, employees, superiors and HR managers as recruiters and developers to team and organisational structure. A demanding course with some aha-effects.

By Laksitha

Jul 27, 2019

This is only an introductory course hence the content is good for beginners. A good course if this is your first. The repetition of topics seem to be a bit too much. The sound balance of some videos are mediocre, I had to . Please improve the audio quality.

By Tuutalik B

Apr 11, 2020

I enjoyed this course. One suggestion to make it better is to have one more option for those of us non-managers who are not looking for a job or a promotion, who are simply happy to be the best they can be in their current position.

By Belinda F

Mar 2, 2017

This class provided a new perspective about my coworkers. Helping me to better understand their behavior. It also helped me evaluate my own strengths and weaknesses. A good team building exercise.

By Prakash N

Jul 30, 2020

Course was very nice and quite helpful but could be improved by allowing the participants of this course to invite there friends so, that they could have more fun in learning this course.

By Riya A

Jun 4, 2020

I really loved the course and the teacher is awesome. I learnt many new things form this course and I would definitely use them in my life... Thank you so much for this course 😊

By Deborah C

Jun 8, 2017

Very interesting class, lots of good information. It could be a week or two longer to delve into the personality types a little more. Enjoyed it.

By Jenn B

Aug 17, 2021

Interesting subject matter! Useful, applicable assignments. I really enjoyed learning about this and delving further into this subject matter.

By PATRICIA J R

Jun 11, 2017

The material is well organized and clearly presented. The course might benefit from more practical applications.

By Dannie L T Y

Good course and good exercise. However the final Peer-Evaluated Assignment is extremely challenging.

By Kristin S

May 3, 2017

I enjoyed the pace and the way the information was presented in this course.

By Leila Z

Jun 20, 2019

Learn more about myself. And understand more about my behavior.

By AMIRTHARAJ.D

Apr 25, 2020

Good , But some guidelines required to complete assignments

By Pratyush A

Sep 24, 2020

Great course with lots of new things learnt

By Ariana C N S

Apr 16, 2021

Good course, it will help me in my career

By Kimberly H

Jun 25, 2021

E​njoyable, enlightening, useful!

By Pratyush K s

May 17, 2021

good course to invest our time in

By Isabella Z O