Back to Introduction to Physical Chemistry

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introduction to Physical Chemistry by University of Manchester

Chemical reactions underpin the production of pretty much everything in our modern world. But, what is the driving force behind reactions? Why do some reactions occur over geological time scales whilst others are so fast that we need femtosecond-pulsed lasers to study them? Ultimately, what is going on at the atomic level? Discover the answers to such fundamental questions and more on this course in introductory physical chemistry. The course covers the key concepts of three of the principal topics in first-year undergraduate physical chemistry: thermodynamics, kinetics and quantum mechanics. These three topics cover whether or not reactions occur, how fast they go and what is actually going on at the sub-atomic scale....

DS
Jun 5, 2020

Thank you so much for giving and including this syllabus which is is very helpfull for my accademic.The lectures given was so clear, and understandabe and also the virtual labs were very fine.

QY
Sep 22, 2016

I like this course very much as it talks clearly about the basic concept in this course.\n\n(Prerequisite: I have learned this course before, I just try to review all the info in this class.)

76 - 100 of 107 Reviews for Introduction to Physical Chemistry

Jun 25, 2020

great

By Md A

Apr 26, 2021

Good

By Anil K K V

Sep 24, 2020

good

By Akulov V E

Jul 6, 2018

I would like to express my great gratitude to the creators of the course.Unfortunately, chemical kinetics speaker was not so impressive as others. It is necessary to mark the perfect selection of study themes. Everything was very helpful. Thank you.

By Mathijs v B

Dec 14, 2018

This course was very helpfull, but the difficulty of the course is not given before you start. So for me it was much harder then I anticipated

By Gibu G

Aug 25, 2020

I have learned the fundamental aspects of physical chemistry from this course. Thank you very much!!

By David A R

Aug 24, 2021

I didn't get a 3rd chance to resubmit my final assessment .

By Junsang P

Jun 18, 2020

The course was really helpful and the labs were fun

By KIRYOWA I 1