Back to Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise by University of Toronto

Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise will introduce learners to the concepts and benefits of physical therapy and exercise. Over six weeks learners will explore: Why physical activity and exercise are important, Exercise and Cardiovascular Disease, Exercise and Osteoporosis, Exercise and Cancer, Common Sports Injuries, Exercise and Arthritis...

KK

Aug 5, 2021

i found this course interesting n enjoyable. i got to know how to manage sports injuries through exercises through this course ,it improved my knowledge about physical therapy and exercises.

SM

Aug 24, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and learned a lot of appropriate exercises for different health populations such for people with osteoporosis, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.

26 - 50 of 161 Reviews for Managing Your Health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise

By Miriam L

Apr 8, 2020

Great course! Good variety of instructors.filled with good resources and teaching is pretty easy to follow. Would recommend to anyone even if you are not a physiotherapist; anyone can pick up something to help you improve your overall health

By Bhanupratapsinh W

Sep 7, 2020

This course has helped me plan my physical therapy ad exercise more systematically and has expanded my knowledge on health problems such as arthritis. It was very well explained and I enjoyed reading topics I had little knowledge about it.

By Purani A

Jul 8, 2021

This course has made me self awareness of physical activity and improve my physical activity level. This course very interesting and excellent. I extremely satisfied and highly recommended to all of them who are interested in this field.

By Vilvadrinath S

Jun 30, 2020

This course was very informative and beneficial. Special Thanks to Coursera for organizing such a beautiful course. Also learnt the importance of being a Physio Therapist and the super work they carryout to maintain a healthy body.

By Guo Y

May 13, 2020

I learn a lot from this course,is really helped me with my life ,i hope more people can study and watch the videos,and take care themselves,a little bit exercise goes a long way.thank you all who made this course ,great job.

By Diego C

Sep 17, 2021

I Recommend the course for people who needs to know the role of physical therapy and excercive, in the classes we could find some videos with important information, with guides and information to learn in a right way

By Serena G

May 8, 2022

I am grateful to chance upon this course which gave me more understanding on the importance of exercise. I learned that exercise and being physically active is medicine to keep us healthy and soothe many ailments.

By kamal k

Aug 6, 2021

By Larissa S

May 5, 2021

I had great expectations about this course and they definitely passed my expectations! I learned so much about exercises, and how to align them with pathologies, its an amazing course.

By Lifang

Sep 19, 2020

Definitely get some basic ideas of the Physical Therapy and the importance of exercise. The motions for seniors to avoid injury and exercise correctly are very helpful! Thanks!

By Kevin C A A

Dec 13, 2020

It is an incredible course, I enjoyed every second of it and I think that every module adds more knowledge about physical therapy and how to treat common injuries.

By Janette L

Dec 4, 2021

Further understood daily physical activities are very important not only for better health in prevention diseases but also protect our body structure.

By Theofilos C

Aug 26, 2020

This course was extremely helpful and since I enrolled to it I gained many useful skills and knowledge for my current studies and future career!

By Jaime F M

May 2, 2021

Excelente curso, es ideal para empezar a identificar algunas enfermedades y como un fisioterapeuta puede brindar la ayuda necesaria.

By RIO d

This course was very educative, enlightening and interesting. It was made so simple and the tutors did well by engaging we students.

By Laura M G C

Aug 30, 2020

The course was exciting, full of great recommendations for athlets. Anatomy, activtities guidelines. I fully recommend it.

By Vinay K M

May 20, 2019

This is a wonderful course about the exercises and planing with the proper guidance of dite plans and exercise paterns

By Camilo C

Sep 9, 2020

I am a current physiotherapy and are not much courses about it a this one made a real difference. Really enjoy iy

By José F N L d l B

May 1, 2020

Congratulations it was a great experience reviewed all these important topics. I really enjoyed all the classes.

By Tajudeen F A

Sep 26, 2019

I have learnt alot for this 6 weeks, even my colleagues have noticed I am more enlightened in our line of work.

By Yıldız Ç

Dec 30, 2021

The course was a summary of physical therapy. I enjoyed it! Peer assignments makes hard but I learned a lot.

By Rohitsinh J

Jul 28, 2020

An excellent course and excellent instructors. Thank you instructors, University of Toronto and Coursera.org

By Sakshi S

Sep 9, 2020

Thankyou so much for giving me opportunity to complete and opt. For this course it's gonna help me alot !!!

By Sheyda G

Jun 11, 2022

that was very practical and useful for me. helped me with maintaining my lifestye and exercise routine

By Belly R C

Jun 4, 2021

It was a great learning experience and I would definitely want to increase my knowledge on this field.