Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.

This course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

276 - 300 of 1,013 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Teresa A

Oct 15, 2021

I loved this course and found it extremely interesting. I hated that it ended. I definitely recommend the course.

By Deovrat B

Excellent structuring of the course. I'll be looking forward for more such courses from Duke University Professors.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 14, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Ka T H N

Sep 2, 2022

very good cause, I can learn more about both biology and some chemical reaction happened in our body. Thank you.

By Ana L S P

Aug 1, 2022

I was able to really better understand the functioning of the human body with this wonderful course !! Thank you.

By Giulia H M

Feb 24, 2022

I loved it, thanks for the opportunity! The course added a lot to my knowledge and helped me in college subjects.

By Adela E

Oct 3, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By asnate b

Jul 7, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Yiying Z

Jul 3, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By Choney Z

Dec 15, 2020

it was a very benefitting course and with such an e-learning platform, I was able to benefit a lot. thank you

By John K P

Apr 26, 2020

Nice Course! Complex topics were made easier. Highly recommended for students taking their Physiology Classes

By Jhan P M A

Jun 5, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By Ebenezer A

Dec 12, 2020

The course is very interesting and revealing. Course tutors are excellent in their delivery especially Mimi.

By yuen f n

Nov 24, 2020

I really love this course and the lectures. It's really help me much on exploring the human physiology area.

By William L

Dec 2, 2021

I'm hoping to go into Medicine one day and this course was a fantastic taster of human physiology! :) 5/5

By Maryam F

Aug 4, 2020

Enjoyed the course alot ,.gud explanations were given ,it helps a lot to me to understand the things well.

By Letícia R d A

Jun 30, 2020

Um ótimo curso para quem está começando a aprender sobre fisiologia. Parabéns para a Universidade de Duke!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Junaid A

Sep 5, 2020

One of the best courses at Coursera. The instructors are very good and explain everything in an easy way.

By Prisca N O

Jun 11, 2020

It was an interesting and highly educative course especially for someone aspiring into the medical field.

By Diogo S L

Great way to review basic physiology, Loved both lecturers and even improved my knowledge on some systems

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!