Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

276 - 300 of 793 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By jennifer

Mar 6, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Tracy W Y C

Aug 22, 2020

The course material is interesting and informative, Jennifer and Emma were excellent!

By Diana C

May 13, 2020

Excellent lectures. I really enjoyed and learned from this course. Thanks so much !!!

By Nilanjan P

Aug 1, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By Mateo L

Nov 2, 2020

Great Course very good practice and overall had a very positive learning experience.

By Hubertus D T

Sep 21, 2020

Amazing. The Explanation is Great. My understanding for the subject is now complete

By Saurav D

Jul 6, 2020

It was a well-explained course. I learned new things and made my concepts stronger.

By Michele P

Jul 27, 2019

Very very professional Course, complete even if only Introductory. I am very happy.

By Sanket S

May 18, 2017

Really well taught course. Highly recommended, very useful for me as a nutritionist

By basem m s

Nov 14, 2015

i loved this course

i loved the instructors

i enjoyed the time here

Basem Saleh "BA"

By Daniela

Sep 20, 2015

Easy to undertand. Simple words are always use and the professor give you examples.

By Jairo Q

Jun 17, 2020

Fantástico, las clases son sumamente completas e instructivas. Recomendado al 100%

By Juan C E R Q

Apr 17, 2020

great course, contains all the basics I need for my med school physiology chapters

By Terence W

Sep 10, 2015

this course is thorough and in depth, but also understandable. It's enjoyable too.

By ASlIECE

Dec 31, 2020

A very descriptive and catchy narrative for human physiology. I love this course.

By Luqman H S

Oct 1, 2020

The course is Good.

The issue is I cant get a verified certificate please help me.

By Taylor V

May 6, 2016

Very informative. I just wish I had more time to immerse myself into the material

By Jan-Frieder H

Apr 18, 2018

I learnt a lot, the material is awesome, what a great course concept, Well Done!

By Mridula K

Oct 4, 2020

I am a pharmacy student.This course is very useful for me. Really it's amazing!

By Diana M

Dec 28, 2017

Excelente curso, muy dinámico y fácil de entender. Sin duda, ¡Muy recomendable!

By Luke S

Apr 8, 2017

Excellent course. Well structured, with detailed lectures and course materials.

By Shah A R

Sep 30, 2020

A must have course for those who are seeking career in medical related fields.

By Gahna B

Sep 23, 2020

Thanks for providing me such a good platform to learn and enhance my knowledge

By Marion

Apr 29, 2020

Just getting started will be taking more classes. Classes were easy to follow.