Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

201 - 225 of 761 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Kamal S

Jul 18, 2018

It's Very Amazing Learning For Me.I love this course also enjoy the course.Thanks Coursera Give Me This Learning opportunities.

By Dr. C M M

Aug 5, 2020

It's an excellent course is useful for M.Sc. Biochemistry and Medicine. Excellent teaching and articulation of the subject.

By Maria K

Jun 2, 2019

Overall, the course was very informative. I liked the explanations that will really help me for my future physiology class.

By Akbibi

Jun 21, 2016

Excellent!! Thanks to professors for their hard work and thanks to the university to give this opportunity free of charge.

By Ellie H

May 13, 2020

I have really enjoyed this course. The videos are brilliantly explained and the quizzes are really helpful. Thank you! :)

By SMIT B

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! brushups the concepts really very nice for medical background students. Tutors are fantastic. worth doing!!

By Ting Z

Feb 2, 2020

This is a very informative course and I learn a lot about physiology that I can apply to my study of exercise physiology.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Afət A

Sep 26, 2020

I liked this course very much, especially teacher`s instructions. Thank you very much for this excellent knowledges :))

By Daniel J M

Oct 7, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Deovrat B

Excellent structuring of the course. I'll be looking forward for more such courses from Duke University Professors.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 14, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Adela E

Oct 3, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By Asnatenirmal S

Jul 7, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Yiying Z

Jul 3, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By John K P

Apr 26, 2020

Nice Course! Complex topics were made easier. Highly recommended for students taking their Physiology Classes

By Jhan P M A

Jun 5, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By yuen f n

Nov 24, 2020

I really love this course and the lectures. It's really help me much on exploring the human physiology area.

By Maryam F

Aug 4, 2020

Enjoyed the course alot ,.gud explanations were given ,it helps a lot to me to understand the things well.

By Letícia R d A

Jun 30, 2020

Um ótimo curso para quem está começando a aprender sobre fisiologia. Parabéns para a Universidade de Duke!