Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

201 - 225 of 882 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Annemarie S

Nov 2, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!

By Hilary A

Dec 30, 2015

Great course full of detail and challenge. I will definitely take this again and wholeheartedly recommend courses offered by Duke University. Thank you.

By Gabrielle C

Highly recommend for individuals with a background in AP Chemistry and/or biology. Very interesting, well-taught, and overall good learning experience.

By Eryn K

Aug 24, 2020

I had a great time studying this course to learn in advance for upcoming courses in my major this semester! Great course and very fun and challenging.

By Augustė S

Jan 21, 2016

The course provided an excellent background in physiology in a simple and comprehensible manner; for that I am very grateful as a high school student.

By Loo L K

Jul 28, 2021

This is a very good course for human anatomy knowledge, very in dept knowledge. Very grateful for all the effort and explanation from the lecturers!!

By Zsófia S

Sep 27, 2015

I really liked this course. It was interesting and clear, and helped me so much to understand the basics of physiology and refresh my past knowledge.

By Richard A B I

Jan 5, 2019

Very challenging course, and I highly recommend it. Great instructors and excellent resources. Phenomenal 5 star course, for a fraction of the cost.

By BHASKAR S

Jul 6, 2020

Its covers all the important topics and you should go for this to understand the basics as well as some moderate level of human physiology. Thanks.

By Rumali D S

Oct 5, 2020

It was a challenging course. Yet very effective in terms of the recorded lectures and questions at the end of lectures to asses our understanding.

By Ethan B

Sep 20, 2020

This class taught me so much more than I could have expected and has really helped me to feel confident that I will enjoy a future in medicine!

By Rachel M

Oct 6, 2018

An excellent overview of major physiological systems that was highly valuable to me as a student of physiology at the University of Cambridge.

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By Jonathan A

Oct 31, 2020

Amazing course, incredible instructors, and an enjoyable time to accomplish something during a pandemic. On to my master program. Thank you!

By Esteban S M

Sep 29, 2020

Es un excelente curso para repasar fisiología general humana. Es sobre todo agradable que está actualizado con temas de ciclos circadianos.

Mar 20, 2016

Really a brilliant course for those who want to pursue medicine in future and wants to get a side help with own detailed study of physiology

By Gauransh G

Jun 20, 2020

This was a great course ! I learnt a lot of new and interesting information. It truly has been an amazing journey. Highly recommend this !!

By Elmer D F

Dec 6, 2016

Truly a very worthwhile course. It fills knowledge to the brim. :) This helps me understands the minute processes in my body. Excellent! :)

By Josielyn S

Jun 18, 2019

It was very informative because the lecture/topics were organized. Notes, videos and quizzes help prod me to learn better and critically.

By J

Dec 16, 2017

it is really great course for medical students. i just love it . The way of teaching of professor is very simple and very effective. :)

By Natalia i

Sep 13, 2020

excellent! far above my expectations! i am very grateful with the teachers and their hard work and efforts to make this great course!

By TANZEEM A

May 2, 2020

excellent, it's very informative to me. both faculties are awesome to explain their topic. I fully understand and satisfy. Thanks a lot.

By Daniel B P

May 14, 2020

Excelente curso!! Completo y con información muy detallada sobre todo lo que involucra la fisiología y el funcionamiento del cuerpo.

By Korale L H T E

Nov 9, 2020

It was a great opportunity to have a vast knowledge with your course...i knew more new things about physiology .thank you very much.

By Anuradha k

Aug 16, 2020

Its really a very splendid course ,i have learned about all the concepts occuring inside our body.

THANKYOU COURSERA FOR THIS COURSE.