Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 12, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

201 - 225 of 736 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ellie H

May 13, 2020

I have really enjoyed this course. The videos are brilliantly explained and the quizzes are really helpful. Thank you! :)

By SMIT B

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! brushups the concepts really very nice for medical background students. Tutors are fantastic. worth doing!!

By Ting Z

Feb 02, 2020

This is a very informative course and I learn a lot about physiology that I can apply to my study of exercise physiology.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Afət A

Sep 26, 2020

I liked this course very much, especially teacher`s instructions. Thank you very much for this excellent knowledges :))

By Daniel J M

Oct 07, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Deovrat B

Excellent structuring of the course. I'll be looking forward for more such courses from Duke University Professors.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By Asnatenirmal S

Jul 07, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By Yiying Z

Jul 03, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By John K P

Apr 26, 2020

Nice Course! Complex topics were made easier. Highly recommended for students taking their Physiology Classes

By Jhan P M A

Jun 05, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By Maryam F

Aug 04, 2020

Enjoyed the course alot ,.gud explanations were given ,it helps a lot to me to understand the things well.

By Letícia R d A

Jul 01, 2020

Um ótimo curso para quem está começando a aprender sobre fisiologia. Parabéns para a Universidade de Duke!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Muhammad J A

Sep 05, 2020

One of the best courses at Coursera. The instructors are very good and explain everything in an easy way.

By Prisca N O

Jun 11, 2020

It was an interesting and highly educative course especially for someone aspiring into the medical field.

By Diogo S L

Great way to review basic physiology, Loved both lecturers and even improved my knowledge on some systems

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.