Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

201 - 225 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Tiago F

Aug 15, 2015

A bit hard in my opinion, but wonderful content and teaching so far.

By Tommy e

Feb 12, 2016

Great Course, great Materials, Great lectures,

By Anna T

Sep 19, 2015

This course is very informative. I love it.

By Jorge A Z L

Nov 05, 2015

good

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By David R

May 20, 2018

still one of my fave moocs.

By Ariel J A Z

Mar 23, 2016

This is excelent

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.

By Kevin

Jan 05, 2016

Very clear and deep.

By Paulo H P

Sep 18, 2015

Very instructive and good didactics. I learned a lot with this course.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Eliezer O

May 12, 2016

Excelente curso

By Victor M

Aug 18, 2017

The course is amazing, and thanks to the lecturers which have done such a great job building up their presentation. By experience, it is rare to find highly qualified researchers who are also ready to share their expertise through well-prepared motivational pedagogy.

Jan 15, 2016

I JUST LIKE THIS COURSE SO MUCH.............

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Sanket S

May 18, 2017

Really well taught course. Highly recommended, very useful for me as a nutritionist

By Stephen F

Jul 15, 2017

Enjoyed this very much!

By Steven H

Feb 06, 2018

Wonderfully comprehensive and cohesive. Great prep for MCAT.

By Anna Y

Feb 14, 2017

非常好

By Ana V

Nov 07, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Alex C

Jan 14, 2016

Perfect depth to help with my A - Level Biology course

By Fabio F C

Feb 06, 2016

Awesome

By sreenidhi v

May 09, 2016

its excellent.. learning a lot.

By Diego I L D

Jan 18, 2016

Excelente curso, muchas gracias!!