Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

201 - 225 of 588 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Luciana d O P

May 15, 2020

Curso muito bom, realmente excelente. Me ajudou muito a compreender a fisiologia humana.

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.

By DRABO M S

Nov 01, 2015

If you need challenge and exciting venture in biology, I ensure this course is for you!

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Diana C

May 13, 2020

Excellent lectures. I really enjoyed and learned from this course. Thanks so much !!!

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By Saurav D

Jul 06, 2020

It was a well-explained course. I learned new things and made my concepts stronger.

By Michele P

Jul 27, 2019

Very very professional Course, complete even if only Introductory. I am very happy.

By Sanket S

May 18, 2017

Really well taught course. Highly recommended, very useful for me as a nutritionist

By basem m s

Nov 14, 2015

i loved this course

i loved the instructors

i enjoyed the time here

Basem Saleh "BA"

By daniela m

Sep 20, 2015

Easy to undertand. Simple words are always use and the professor give you examples.

By Jairo Q

Jun 17, 2020

Fantástico, las clases son sumamente completas e instructivas. Recomendado al 100%

By Juan C E R Q

Apr 18, 2020

great course, contains all the basics I need for my med school physiology chapters

By Terence W

Sep 10, 2015

this course is thorough and in depth, but also understandable. It's enjoyable too.

By Taylor V

May 06, 2016

Very informative. I just wish I had more time to immerse myself into the material

By Jan-Frieder H

Apr 19, 2018

I learnt a lot, the material is awesome, what a great course concept, Well Done!

By Diana M

Dec 28, 2017

Excelente curso, muy dinámico y fácil de entender. Sin duda, ¡Muy recomendable!

By Luke S

Apr 09, 2017

Excellent course. Well structured, with detailed lectures and course materials.

By Marion

Apr 29, 2020

Just getting started will be taking more classes. Classes were easy to follow.

By Marcos H N A

Mar 03, 2020

One Best of courses of COURSERA, Thanks teachers for your lessons and knowlege

By Sude D

Feb 08, 2019

ı learned everything ı expected to learn about human physiology in this course