Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

JD
Jan 3, 2021

Best course I've ever taken! Detailed and thorough explanations of the systems of the body. Fascinating, enlightening, and enjoyable. Highly recommend for anyone interested in how the body functions.

276 - 300 of 915 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Talita L

Apr 9, 2021

That course was amazing. I could remember all main topics of human physiology and learn new curiosities.

By Marco A p M

May 6, 2019

Great course with a lot of informations and a good base for people that would like to be a doctor !!!!

By Meenal K

Aug 7, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

May 15, 2021

It's a better platform and beautiful opportunity for us to learn from these intelligent teacher 🙏🙏 .

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By JUAN D N L

Apr 6, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Payal C

Aug 26, 2016

Wonderful course, lots to learn! A bit difficult if you don't already have a solid Biology background.

By PABLO P M

Sep 2, 2020

Este curso me permitió entender una materia que me parece imposible. Muchas gracias a las profesoras.

By Ryan S

Mar 5, 2017

This course provides me with a basic introduction to physiology. I learn a lot by taking this course.

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.

By José J H S

Jul 1, 2020

I learned quite a bit about basic physiology issues, and reaffirmed much of my knowledge. Thank you

By Ahmed G

Nov 9, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend this course for everyone who really wants to know what physiology is.

By Salah T

Mar 1, 2021

The course material was very detailed. The faculty made the material easy to understand and apply.

By mason b

May 15, 2020

Fantastic course. Notes and lectures do a great job of showing how interconnected the systems are.

By WENYAO Y

Jul 6, 2020

Very informative course and helpful in a breif understanding of basic human physiology knowledge.

By Hiyas R C

This is a very informative and outstanding webinar like experience. Thank you so much coursera! ♥

By JUAN F G P

Jun 25, 2020

Es un gran curso, con excelentes docentes y una gran dinámica para aprender. Muchas gracias!!!

By Bhakbhum C

May 6, 2020

I learned many different systems within the body. I really like it. Thank you from the heart

By Genreith F P

Jun 18, 2021

M​it Ausnahme von Neurophysiologie, ist quasi der gesamte Grundstoff der Vorklinik enthalten.

By Idowu A

Mar 4, 2021

Very concise and help strengthened my knowledge of human physiology. The Teachers are great!