Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

176 - 200 of 904 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Dr. D M

Feb 5, 2021

Very informative and descriptive course. Provided all the in depth as well as basic knowledge on physiology. The course designing is just perfect for learning purpose.

By Azajul I N

Apr 23, 2020

Just amazing. This online course unveils all the basic mysteries of the human body. I really enjoyed this course and I'm strongly recommending this course to everyone.

By Albert Z

Mar 6, 2020

It has been a great well structured course. it has helped with my review of my medical physiology, which am sure will go a long way to aid my understanding of disease.

By Yordan S B

Aug 26, 2018

It´s a very interesting and update course. For doctor, It´s a good opportunity to remember the human physiology and remember the gread things that it´s the human body.

By Eniola j K

Apr 9, 2021

It was educative,as an undergraduate student i have gotten the idea of how the human organ systems operate. I was also able to share my knowledge with other students.

By Rafael L

Aug 13, 2020

Amazing! I'm not fluent in English and I had a little difficulty with some videos without subtitles, but subtitles in English helped me with my bad english listening.

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By alex j

Aug 11, 2021

It was really amazing one tutors clearly explain each and every concept, the way student can easily learn them . I was so satisficed to attend this precious course.

By Francine

Apr 21, 2021

The course is very detailed in a way that you can understand the subject so well. Both mentors are quite good. Helpful if you are reviewing for physiology subjects.

By Vishal R

Jun 30, 2020

It is very much helpful for gaining human physiology knowledge. Teaching concept is very good. Everything is very easily understandable and Lecturers are very good.

By Ana V

Nov 7, 2015

This course is actually more informative than the course for human physiology i took at university. I cant stop watching the videos.Thank you for the great content.

By Muslimbek I

May 9, 2020

Amazing , if only I had an early access to the course ... These are the thoughts I could have , after the accomplishment ))) Anyway thanks for the opportunity !!!

By Arushi T

Jun 16, 2021

Amazing course, definitely something I would recommend learning from. The instructors were really greaat and it felt like I was in a classroom learning from them.

By Leonardo C S F

May 13, 2020

Curso bem organizado, com material acessível e bons professores. Ótimo para estudantes da área da saúde, especialmente, para relembrar ou introduzir a fisiologia.

By Richard G

May 4, 2020

What a nice and interesting course.

Many, many thanks to Mimi and Jennifer.

If I had such professors, sure, I choosed physician as a job.

(sorry for my english...)

By Intishar R

Apr 3, 2016

This well organized course can provide a solid foundation in Human Physiology. Great for learners with an interest in Physiology and little background in biology.

By Stephen D V d R

Nov 28, 2020

The lecturers in this course are very good in delivering the topics in this course. They made it clear enough for the topics to be easily grasped and understood.

By Poon C

May 10, 2021

This course is such a useful course. Both teachers gave many lots of important knowledge. The course contact is not that hard to understand, and it's enjoyable.

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Sneh V

May 13, 2021

very clear and informational course that I could take just to satisfy my curiosity to learn more of physiology. Thank you for providing such great information.

By Tuane V R M

Sep 3, 2020

Para profissionais ou estudantes da área de saúde importantes mecanismos de ação do metabolismo são apresentados, recomendo! Aprendizado extra nunca é de mais.

By Pastor A S B

Dec 22, 2019

That was a great course. It took me 3 years to complete, but only 3 months to actually do it. It was a great learning experience that I never forget. Thank you

By Jason P

Oct 26, 2015

This course was very informative as I have learned a great deal of information. I also purchased the e-book which has helped guide me and teach me new things.

By Shay L

Mar 21, 2021

Thank you Dr Jakoi and Dr Carbrey! This course was fascinating and properly paced. A very comprehensive review of the basics of physiology. I learned a lot!

By El r d s

Sep 30, 2018

Estupendo. Las explicaciones en vídeo por parte del profesorado son geniales. Yo creo que es de los poquitos cursos que tienen este sistema. Muy satisfecho.