Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB

Sep 12, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

176 - 200 of 695 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Tanzeem A

May 02, 2020

excellent, it's very informative to me. both faculties are awesome to explain their topic. I fully understand and satisfy. Thanks a lot.

By Daniel B P

May 14, 2020

Excelente curso!! Completo y con información muy detallada sobre todo lo que involucra la fisiología y el funcionamiento del cuerpo.

By Anuradha k

Aug 16, 2020

Its really a very splendid course ,i have learned about all the concepts occuring inside our body.

THANKYOU COURSERA FOR THIS COURSE.

By Maria R

Aug 31, 2016

Este fue el primer curso que tome en coursera y me encanto, las doctoras muy profesionales ,muy didácticas y explicitas gracias .

By GIRIDHARAN S

Jul 11, 2020

It is a Very useful for us and so much of Topic Will learning ,It's very Important our Studies and Thank U for this Opportunity

By ioana c

Jul 04, 2020

This course helped me understand what I could not manage to learn alone from reading at home.

Useful and very pleasant, <3 Mimi!

By 동현 김

Aug 11, 2019

It was kind of difficulty for non-English(I'm Korean.) high school student.

But I learned so many things during the whole class.

By Damilola F

Apr 22, 2019

Well organized and detailed enough beyond the basics providing good foundations for those needing a refresher on some contents.

By Kamal S

Jul 18, 2018

It's Very Amazing Learning For Me.I love this course also enjoy the course.Thanks Coursera Give Me This Learning opportunities.

By Dr. C M M

Aug 05, 2020

It's an excellent course is useful for M.Sc. Biochemistry and Medicine. Excellent teaching and articulation of the subject.

By Maria K

Jun 02, 2019

Overall, the course was very informative. I liked the explanations that will really help me for my future physiology class.

By Akbibi

Jun 22, 2016

Excellent!! Thanks to professors for their hard work and thanks to the university to give this opportunity free of charge.

By Ellie H

May 13, 2020

I have really enjoyed this course. The videos are brilliantly explained and the quizzes are really helpful. Thank you! :)

By SMIT B

Apr 26, 2020

Great course! brushups the concepts really very nice for medical background students. Tutors are fantastic. worth doing!!

By Ting Z

Feb 02, 2020

This is a very informative course and I learn a lot about physiology that I can apply to my study of exercise physiology.

By Ruth T L

May 29, 2016

Excellent, information dense course on phsiology. I took this before starting my nursing degree and it helped me greatly.

By Tehseen B

Oct 21, 2015

Its pretty clear and understandable. Amazing for people who wish to study and grasp info from the comfort of their homes.

By Daniel J M

Oct 07, 2015

Great course you really learn a lot about the various systems in the body, and can now have a new look at your health.

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By Deovrat B

Excellent structuring of the course. I'll be looking forward for more such courses from Duke University Professors.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By Asnatenirmal S

Jul 07, 2020

This has been very helpful for me ,as it made me to look back more deep once again that i have learned before.