Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

176 - 200 of 588 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Diogo S L

Great way to review basic physiology, Loved both lecturers and even improved my knowledge on some systems

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Marco A p M

May 07, 2019

Great course with a lot of informations and a good base for people that would like to be a doctor !!!!

By Meenal K

Aug 07, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By Juan-David N

Apr 06, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Payal C

Aug 26, 2016

Wonderful course, lots to learn! A bit difficult if you don't already have a solid Biology background.

By Ryan S

Mar 05, 2017

This course provides me with a basic introduction to physiology. I learn a lot by taking this course.

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.

By José J H S

Jul 01, 2020

I learned quite a bit about basic physiology issues, and reaffirmed much of my knowledge. Thank you

By Ahmed G

Nov 09, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend this course for everyone who really wants to know what physiology is.

By mason b

May 15, 2020

Fantastic course. Notes and lectures do a great job of showing how interconnected the systems are.

By WENYAO Y

Jul 06, 2020

Very informative course and helpful in a breif understanding of basic human physiology knowledge.

By Hiyas R C

This is a very informative and outstanding webinar like experience. Thank you so much coursera! ♥

By JUAN F G P

Jun 25, 2020

Es un gran curso, con excelentes docentes y una gran dinámica para aprender. Muchas gracias!!!

By Bhakbhum C

May 06, 2020

I learned many different systems within the body. I really like it. Thank you from the heart

By Railson C O d B

Foi um grande presente para mim. Eu gostei muito do curso, não tenho palavras para agradecer.

By Sehyeon A

Sep 11, 2018

So informative and well-structured lecture. Recommended for beginners and intermediates also.

By Naufal A

Apr 29, 2020

I am very happy with this good result, I study hard, I want to be even better in the future.

By John P C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Lisa K

Nov 14, 2015

Great course! Hard, I'm learning lots but very well-put together and well delivered. Bravo!