Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

176 - 200 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Valter A R V

Jan 14, 2016

This course is fantastic! I recommend it!!!!!

By Aelita M

Nov 30, 2015

A good course that covers all the basics.

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By Sharon H

May 20, 2017

It is one of the hardest and most rewarding course I have ever taken, It open paths in my brain that I didn't know i had. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to someone like me. In my life, I would have never been able to attend Duke University

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Sofiya M

Jun 14, 2016

An incredibly useful course!

By Al P P

Aug 29, 2016

Very enjoyable. Well distributed and didactic. Medical and paramedical personal should refresh their knowledge. Good illustrations and simple to follow. Thanks.

By Michael T

Jan 16, 2016

Interesting and challenging material

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By Muhammad A L

Oct 15, 2015

Amazing experience

By Laurie R

May 23, 2016

The best so far!!!!

By Abubakr I

Aug 17, 2017

I love the course. Hoping to take that of human anatomy.

By Clarice

Dec 15, 2015

Professoras explicam muito bem, sempre estão retomando os tópicos mais importantes, em todos os vídeos quase tem uns minutinhos para relembrar o que foi visto na aula anterior. As legendas funcionam certinho, só alguns vídeos que ela é atrasada, mas no geral todas funcionam.

Curso muito bom, ajuda muito na vida acadêmica.

By Jana S

Sep 12, 2017

great course. I really recommend :)

By 赵艺颖

Jul 03, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By Harry B

Aug 17, 2015

I like the structure of the lectures.

By Tiago M d C

Jun 17, 2017

Really great course, lots of useful info

By Maria

Sep 04, 2015

Good professional course

By Ciro R R A

Mar 25, 2017

Muito bom. Cada um segue no ritmo que achar melhor. As aulas são muito claras.

By Ana F S

Jul 11, 2017

Great! I learned so much!

By Angela D G

Nov 10, 2016

Clear and concise overview of Human Physiology

By Chris B

May 22, 2017

Excellent quality of lectures, especially from the lead professor. Really helped me out as I am studying a similar course in a second language (Swedish) and I needed a lot of help with my key concepts in my own language. Have already