Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL
Jun 1, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

VB
Sep 11, 2020

Very informative, straight forward, and was practically free too! The teachers were very easy to understand, had a real passion for their subject, and I really learned a lot. Would totally recommend!

201 - 225 of 910 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By abhi

Aug 29, 2018

Very nice way of explaining all the concept . Also good for students of south asian country .it covers almost all the syllabus of zoology related to humans.

By Surya K

Jul 18, 2020

Great course! It's a little technical but that makes it all the better. As a high school student, this really helped enrich my knowledge of the human body.

By Ted F

Sep 15, 2015

I am awed by the construct and workings of the human body after taking this course. The instructors and course material were top notch! Highly recommended.

By Ani E M

Jul 9, 2020

I really enjoyed this journey of learning something new.

I love the fact that I can learn at my speed ,I like the lectures and the related examples given.

By Andres J T G

Sep 27, 2016

me ha parecido un excelente curso, soy estudiante de medicina en colombia y cuando estudié fisiología usaba los videos del curso para ayudarme. muy bueno!

By Angelika B

Aug 7, 2020

With the help of excellent educators, this course had helped me to revise some concepts and to deepen my knowledge before going to med school. Thank you!

By Ana L V R

Sep 8, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Ayham A

Feb 25, 2018

That was an amazing journey to the human body , I advise each one interested in understanding the mechanism of how we internally look enters this course

By Annemarie S

Nov 2, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!

By Hilary A

Dec 30, 2015

Great course full of detail and challenge. I will definitely take this again and wholeheartedly recommend courses offered by Duke University. Thank you.

By Gabrielle C

Highly recommend for individuals with a background in AP Chemistry and/or biology. Very interesting, well-taught, and overall good learning experience.

By Eryn K

Aug 24, 2020

I had a great time studying this course to learn in advance for upcoming courses in my major this semester! Great course and very fun and challenging.

By Augustė S

Jan 21, 2016

The course provided an excellent background in physiology in a simple and comprehensible manner; for that I am very grateful as a high school student.

By Loo L K

Jul 28, 2021

This is a very good course for human anatomy knowledge, very in dept knowledge. Very grateful for all the effort and explanation from the lecturers!!

By Zsófia S

Sep 27, 2015

I really liked this course. It was interesting and clear, and helped me so much to understand the basics of physiology and refresh my past knowledge.

By Richard A B I

Jan 5, 2019

Very challenging course, and I highly recommend it. Great instructors and excellent resources. Phenomenal 5 star course, for a fraction of the cost.

By BHASKAR S

Jul 6, 2020

Its covers all the important topics and you should go for this to understand the basics as well as some moderate level of human physiology. Thanks.

By Rumali D S

Oct 5, 2020

It was a challenging course. Yet very effective in terms of the recorded lectures and questions at the end of lectures to asses our understanding.

By Ethan B

Sep 20, 2020

This class taught me so much more than I could have expected and has really helped me to feel confident that I will enjoy a future in medicine!

By Rachel M

Oct 6, 2018

An excellent overview of major physiological systems that was highly valuable to me as a student of physiology at the University of Cambridge.

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By Jonathan A

Oct 31, 2020

Amazing course, incredible instructors, and an enjoyable time to accomplish something during a pandemic. On to my master program. Thank you!

By Esteban S M

Sep 29, 2020

Es un excelente curso para repasar fisiología general humana. Es sobre todo agradable que está actualizado con temas de ciclos circadianos.

Mar 20, 2016

Really a brilliant course for those who want to pursue medicine in future and wants to get a side help with own detailed study of physiology

By Gauransh G

Jun 20, 2020

This was a great course ! I learnt a lot of new and interesting information. It truly has been an amazing journey. Highly recommend this !!