Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

376 - 395 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ernesto A

Apr 29, 2018

Good instructional media, great resources. It's my second time going through a learning process in Coursera and I'm not disappointed

By Patrick O

Dec 06, 2017

Really in-depth course with very well done lectures and quizzes that test the material well!

By MD. S I

Dec 16, 2017

Very helpful indeed

By Maryam M M

Jul 15, 2018

loved the lecture notes and the information provided!! very helpful!! got stumped on a few of the quizzes but eventually got the hang of it.

By Dominic R

Apr 22, 2019

Overall a good course. The information was great. The quizzes were challenging in a good way, forcing retention. The mini quizzes after each video lesson was great as well.

By William S

Aug 20, 2019

generally very good, some explanations could be more clear

By Sateesh K

Sep 18, 2015

Learnt a lot of stuff on how things happen inside all of us.

Struggled in few sections, as i have not been in tough with physiology ...

Feel program could be much more valuable by using

1) 3D videos to support the lecture

2) more examples of the application of the concepts in real life

3) increase the extent of interdisciplinary elements (Sports, medical, day in the life...)

4) Videos of Experts to share their findings/research

By Carolyn J M

Aug 29, 2015

There's a lot of material and it's hard to grasp it all. Hopefully that will improve as the course continues.

By Rachel G

Jan 15, 2018

I am off on medical leave from work with a concussion. I can barely read at this time.

By Donald A

Sep 22, 2017

Thanks again. Great Job.

Your class provides good general knowledge, to benefit many students.

The Lessons will help many students, to make Better Choices in their HEALTH future.

Best; "the" DONALD from PENNSYLVANIA !

By Hanyue

Sep 15, 2015

The course seems to require a high level of foundation knowledge that I don't necessarily have

By Rosemary R

Apr 29, 2016

Good.

By Hrishikesh G

Sep 05, 2015

I watch the videos after work when I get home and Jennifer Carbrey puts me to sleep. The presentation is such that it is very difficult to stay focused.

By Gabriela B O

Feb 03, 2016

Toda la informacion contenida en este cerso es excelente y ayuda mucho la catidad de diapositivas e imagenes que emplean para cada tema, sin embargo, los subtitulos en español por lo menos están deszincronizados, algunas veces terminan primero que todo el tema que se abarca en la clase, otras veces el video esta por terminar y los subtitulos se quedan a tras y en ocaciones el video se queda sin subtitulos haciendo imposible seguir la clase con claridad. Sugiero que haya una solucion rapida a este problema a la brevedad para poder aprovechar al maximo toda la información y conocimiento que nos aporta este curso de fisiología.

By Rafael M d S

Feb 21, 2016

The course should give more details.

By Susan H

Jan 18, 2017

Very much a straight lecture course of rather difficult material.

By nighat i

Dec 12, 2016

It's really informative and helpful.I will definitely recommend it.

By j

Aug 12, 2017

A lot of WHAT, but very little WHY. Instead of going from the whole to the detail, the minutia of selective parts are laid out. Old-school schooling, not conducive for understanding principles. Not recommended.

By Tetsuo U

Aug 25, 2019

Just finished the first half of the week 1, I will update as I progress.

By Andrei H

Mar 17, 2017

Very hard to follow. Needs to clarify more on it's work.