Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

26 - 50 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By David M

Apr 12, 2019

Is good made me smarter. Helped me with my actual classes

By Amit B

Apr 14, 2019

its very good

By Richard A B I

Jan 06, 2019

Very challenging course, and I highly recommend it. Great instructors and excellent resources. Phenomenal 5 star course, for a fraction of the cost.

By Keziah K M

Jan 21, 2019

understanding waaaayyyy more than i did with my medical classes

By Mary H

Feb 05, 2019

Great teaching. A challenging course for people with a serious interest.

By Oriana C G O

Jul 15, 2018

100% RECOMENDADO!contenido interactivo, nos permite ver la funcionalidad de los conceptos básicos de la fisiología

By Sehyeon A

Sep 11, 2018

So informative and well-structured lecture. Recommended for beginners and intermediates also.

By Antonio O

Sep 26, 2018

Integral

By David

Sep 30, 2018

Estupendo. Las explicaciones en vídeo por parte del profesorado son geniales. Yo creo que es de los poquitos cursos que tienen este sistema. Muy satisfecho.

By Yordan S B

Aug 26, 2018

It´s a very interesting and update course. For doctor, It´s a good opportunity to remember the human physiology and remember the gread things that it´s the human body.

By abhi

Aug 30, 2018

Very nice way of explaining all the concept . Also good for students of south asian country .it covers almost all the syllabus of zoology related to humans.

By Feng A

Aug 20, 2018

很棒的课程!

By Rachel M

Oct 06, 2018

An excellent overview of major physiological systems that was highly valuable to me as a student of physiology at the University of Cambridge.

By Gloria J C R

Oct 08, 2018

Interesting course..

By Borja M R

Oct 04, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Diego L J

Oct 04, 2018

Very well done.

By 张智澎

Oct 02, 2018

I used two months to finish the course. I really appreciate Dr. Carbrey and Dr. Jakoi, who piqued my interest in human physiology. The materials are logical, though a little challenging for a freshman. I hope more courses will be provided by Duke University soon, and I cannot wait to learn more.

By Rahul

Nov 02, 2018

great course

By Raoul B

Nov 04, 2018

It helped a lot!

By Jael R

Nov 03, 2018

Intensely informative and I emphasize intense. Very detailed information. Take the time to understand what they are teaching you. Use the slides provided for your notes. The instructors answer your questions quickly and in easy to understand detail. If you have any interest in pursuing work in conventional, natural, or alternative medicine, you must take this course. Learning how the body maintains itself from the cell to the system is a solid foundation to build on. Thank you for providing this course!

By Nick

Nov 04, 2018

Excellent course, thank you so much!!

By Maxwell R H

Nov 11, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. As someone with a background in engineering and computer science, it was fascinating to learn about how our bodies work. Thank you for offering this course on Coursera. I truly appreciate the quality of the lectures and materials presented by Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey from Duke University.

By Angela A S

Nov 13, 2018

Loved it. Very educational. Every part was useful.

By ali a

Nov 14, 2017

this course was so much helpful to understand more about physiology

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.