Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

51 - 75 of 406 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Aspasia S

Nov 12, 2017

Simple and comprehensive, yet sound and on point presentation of the basics of the vast field of Physiology. This course helps a lot on focusing on the important terms and conditions and in organizing everything in one's mind. Particularly helpful for undergraduates on the health sciences' field, who can be overwhelmed when in first contact with this subject. I would strongly recommend and encourage everybody interested to enroll.

By Mylene

Feb 26, 2018

Excellent course! Enjoyed the format and the information given!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By J

Dec 16, 2017

it is really great course for medical students. i just love it . The way of teaching of professor is very simple and very effective. :)

By David d V L

Apr 04, 2018

Excellent course

By Enzo V

Feb 11, 2017

un curso muy entretenido, con excelentes profesores.

By Светлана М

Jul 20, 2017

THANK YOU for very good and usefull information

By WONG S M

Jun 13, 2018

very useful!

By yudai

Apr 16, 2017

great and informative course.

By dayanna s

Jun 18, 2017

MUY BUENO DEBERIAN HACERLO EN ESPAÑOL

By 洪晓文

Sep 16, 2017

老师讲得很仔细,英文有点跟不上,学得慢,但真的可以学到好多东西。

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By SAEED U

Jun 04, 2016

very good videos and not too detailed explanations

By chao z

Aug 22, 2016

good lessons

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Brandon Y

Jan 27, 2017

Great course!

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By Beatrice M

i

c

By Faith C

Mar 23, 2017

Amazing review course for student in medicine or medical related courses

By John C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By Olga B

Jun 21, 2016

Excelente y muy recomendable!

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.