Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

51 - 75 of 505 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Elza P

Mar 13, 2018

Wonderful course! I enjoyed learning about the human physiology holistically by understanding connections between organ systems in various physiological pathways as well as by the review of disorders that truly help understand better how the body works. Thank you!

By Mostafa M E

Aug 28, 2017

this full course about physiology really is amazing and very informative. it really cover most of the topics in the short time with extensive amount of information which is presented in an amazing way that gets you to complete the course to the end. great job

By yaroslav

Dec 11, 2018

This course is quite enormous and (for a first-timer into that topic) gives a vast understanding about human body and all the processes that are going on there on daily basis. Lots of practical information. Gives a clear whole picture of our organism. Bravo!

By Leila A

I'm a physiology major and have completed a degree in physiology. I must say this course is really great worthy and quite useful. This course helped me to revive and fixate things I already learned. Thanks a lot

I hope there would a complementary course too.

By Yardley M K

Mar 31, 2016

This is one of the best courses. I really enjoyed taking this class again. this class is not easy. you do have to put in the time and effort to study the material and it is well worth your effort. thank you for pulling this all together and teaching me!

By Sharon H

May 20, 2017

It is one of the hardest and most rewarding course I have ever taken, It open paths in my brain that I didn't know i had. Thank you for bringing this opportunity to someone like me. In my life, I would have never been able to attend Duke University

By Minako K

Apr 05, 2018

Fully enjoyed!! This course provides great notes, quizzes, and videos. I preferred more visual effects in videos, but found all of them really useful. It has been a while since I finished the course, I am still watching most videos so many times.

By Marcel P P

Apr 19, 2017

It's definitely a great course! Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey have presented a marvelous course. In my opinion, the student has to have some background in biology. It's perfect to those students or professionals that want to recycle their knowledge.

By Gustavo M J C

Jun 08, 2019

Teachers were fantastic. They explained very complex physiological principles in a clear and concise way and created great visual materials to support their lectures. It was a great course to review basic concepts and also expand my knowledge.

By Ellen T

May 04, 2018

Very helpful. I seek for something to learn about Biology and Physiology and this is definitely a great choice for both high school and undergraduate students. It is not hard to comprehend, but challenging to master. Very good course.

By Chris B

May 22, 2017

Excellent quality of lectures, especially from the lead professor. Really helped me out as I am studying a similar course in a second language (Swedish) and I needed a lot of help with my key concepts in my own language. Have already

By Harm t M

May 09, 2020

Wow, this is the most intense MOOC I have taken so far, and that is a good thing: in-depth, clear, well-explained and challenging at times. I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in learning how their body works.

By Joanna Z

May 22, 2017

The course was quite difficult to finish for a person with no physics and chemistry knowledge. However I still find it covering number of interesting topics and it allowed me to understand body a bit better. Thank you

By Harald S

Jun 25, 2018

In beginning ..confusing ..confusing.. than some light (led ?) and as time went on just more andmore could i follow and understand..this..only due to the course layout and..and the absoluteoutstanding teaching staff

By Bill B

Dec 07, 2016

Fantastic course! Excellent professors, complex subjects but very well presented. The accompanying ebook is indispensible and a great deal for $5. Exam questions are fair. I really enjoyed this process, thanks.

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By deepika s

Oct 31, 2019

thank you coursera for providing such important courses. The language is so easy to understand and the subject material provided was also so updated. In future i will also continue learning with coursera.

By Sara M

Sep 09, 2017

awesome course and wonderful lecturers. it was a great refreshment for physiology.

the course is heavy and needs time to read the material and study, so i advise not to take other courses at the same time.

By Yusuf K

Apr 12, 2020

As a fourth year medical student, I rewieved many topics and also I learnt some important things. I'm glad to take this course. Dr. Jakoi has a perfect knowledge and she is a very good teacher.

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Lee Y T

May 14, 2020

Although it's an introductory course, it still explained the physiology of each human system adequately! I could understand the content with a Chemical Engineering background. Recommended!!!

By Vitoria F

Mar 04, 2020

Helped me so much! Unfortunately the audio transcription is not very accurate, so sometimes it was a little hard to follow because some words of the physiology vocabulary sound very similar.

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.