Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

101 - 125 of 637 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Kurakula S

Jul 01, 2020

Introductor physiology is very useful and enhanced concepts clarity for students and teachers. I thank prof Emma jakoi and prof Mimi and Dukes University staff who strived for initiating course.

By Yusuf K

Apr 12, 2020

As a fourth year medical student, I rewieved many topics and also I learnt some important things. I'm glad to take this course. Dr. Jakoi has a perfect knowledge and she is a very good teacher.

By Johanna G

Dec 08, 2016

very good really had to work through the material and was good recap of subject that I leARNED A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO. I liked that I could purchase the suebook for a reasonable price.

By charlotte m

Jan 17, 2016

i love this course it really pushes me to think about what we are learning and i love to work hard. thank you for designing such a brilliant course for me and my other course friends to learn

By Lee Y T

May 14, 2020

Although it's an introductory course, it still explained the physiology of each human system adequately! I could understand the content with a Chemical Engineering background. Recommended!!!

By Vitoria F

Mar 04, 2020

Helped me so much! Unfortunately the audio transcription is not very accurate, so sometimes it was a little hard to follow because some words of the physiology vocabulary sound very similar.

By Natalie E

Nov 13, 2019

Loved this course, it was so thoughtfully done. I could feel my knowledge growing and with each module it improved. I would recommend this to anyone looking to learn about human physiology.

By Grzegorz S

Dec 12, 2015

Very good introductory course that allowed me to understand key body system. High quality lectures understandable for beginners with desire to get better understanding how body functions.

By Lautaro E R

Aug 14, 2019

Hermoso curso, muy alto nivel y excelentes docentes. Lejos el mejor curso online que he tomado. Lo recomiendo completamente. Si no fuese alumno solamente y pobre, ya les hubiese pagado.

By Soheyl M

Jul 24, 2020

In general, the course is great for students who do not have a strong background in this field. I think if more information about the specific cell types in each organ could be useful.

By Vidisha M

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the awesome content. It was a great experience and I loved that you shared the notes of all the material. It helped me a lot. Amazing teachers! Thank you everyone

By Carmel F

Jan 20, 2016

I would not have passed my nursing class I had not found this course! It help to breakdown the overarching thought behind each system. I cant thank the professors and Coursera enough!

By DIEGO M H C

Jul 26, 2020

M encanto tomar este curso, esta muy bien explicado y estructurado además que aborda todos los temas de una manera muy comprensible .

En verdad es el mejor curso que pude haber tomado

By Borja M R

Oct 04, 2018

Introductory Human Physiology course is a great tool to figure out how the human body works, focusing on the most relevant aspects of the organism and making it easy to understand.

By Bryn T

Jul 26, 2020

Extremely helpful overview of human physiology. Allowed me to make connections between body systems and understanding the physiology has given me a base to understand pathology.

By Mr. M M B

Jun 13, 2020

This course has delivered a clear understanding of the function of the human body. Truly, I am deeply satisfied and happy with this course that has educated me. Best lecturers!!

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By Michael E O

Incredible teachers. My father and I have really bonded now that I can finally talk to him about one of his passions: Medicine. Thank yo inert much Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey!

By Dr. S D

Aug 04, 2020

Every topic is explained very very nicely. MCQ and the evaluation process was great. I learned a lot of updated knowledge from this online course.

By Gabriel M N G

May 14, 2020

This Physiology course is really well made, it's complete, has exercises that help a lot and teaches you what other courses would pass by. Very good, delivers what promises.

By Bhanu P v

May 22, 2020

Where it is explained so good way whr students can understand the topic very well and the explanation is in easy way to remember so it is useful for students thank u fr ths

By Hamza F

Feb 23, 2020

I am a Mechanical Engineer with no formal education in Biology This course is designed at very basic level but still manages to introduce major parts of human physiology.

By ROSSLYN O

Jan 26, 2016

I highly recommend this class for anyone taking an animal physiology class. The instructors really simplify all topics to where its very easy to understand and keep up.

By Azajul I N

Apr 23, 2020

Just amazing. This online course unveils all the basic mysteries of the human body. I really enjoyed this course and I'm strongly recommending this course to everyone.

By Albert Z

Mar 06, 2020

It has been a great well structured course. it has helped with my review of my medical physiology, which am sure will go a long way to aid my understanding of disease.