Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

101 - 125 of 419 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Adela E

Oct 03, 2015

Wonderful course with interesting lectures as well as written sources. It helped me understand the body fuctions.

By L

Apr 20, 2016

An amazing course. The quality of the content and the information given was exceptionally detailed and cohesive.

By Mingjie W

Jul 22, 2018

This course is short, but very useful and full of fundamental knowledge about physiology. I like it very much.

By 赵艺颖

Jul 03, 2017

Vivid explanations and detailed course materials! You should never miss it if you are in heath-related fields.

By Jhan P M A

Jun 05, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By Salma Å

Sep 23, 2017

it is an amazing course it really helps me but i hope that it was been with Arabic subtitles on the vedios

By Johan S G G

Nov 18, 2019

It is an excellent course, I do recommend it to everybody who wants to learn more about human physiology!

By Dr S S S

May 14, 2018

It is a great comprehensive course. All the physiological concepts have been explained in a lucid manner.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Marco A p M

May 07, 2019

Great course with a lot of informations and a good base for people that would like to be a doctor !!!!

By Meenal K

Aug 07, 2015

great .thx to dr oakley for wonderful videos n i liked her style of teaching.always with a smiling face!

By Mariëtte v D

Jul 12, 2017

A very interesting and informative course, with excellent support from Emma Jakoi and Jennifer Carbrey.

By Juan-David N

Apr 06, 2016

Amazing. And the most amazing-est is I can come back and check lectures anytime over and over. Love it.

By Payal C

Aug 26, 2016

Wonderful course, lots to learn! A bit difficult if you don't already have a solid Biology background.

By Ryan S

Mar 05, 2017

This course provides me with a basic introduction to physiology. I learn a lot by taking this course.

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!

By susan m k

Apr 19, 2017

I took this course ahead of taking anatomy and physiology for my nursing program. It was EXCELLENT!!

By Daniel E R J

Jan 20, 2016

Well structured, concise and an overall joy to watch, this course makes it easy to learn physiology.

By Ahmed G

Nov 09, 2019

Wonderful course. I recommend this course for everyone who really wants to know what physiology is.

By Sehyeon A

Sep 11, 2018

So informative and well-structured lecture. Recommended for beginners and intermediates also.

By John C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Lisa K

Nov 14, 2015

Great course! Hard, I'm learning lots but very well-put together and well delivered. Bravo!

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.