Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

1 - 25 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Ariane M

Nov 03, 2017

Very very interesting but also very challenging. I would not say this is a beginner's physiology course. Very much worth doing if you are interested in the medical field of some sort.

By Mick H

Sep 21, 2015

Very informative - but I don't like the dry delivery style.

By Demetrius D

Sep 27, 2015

The content is quite clear the course is going good so far ; however, i recommend the lecturer be more lively to help other be more interested in the course

By Lucie P

Jul 26, 2016

This course seems to require a high level of foundation knowledge that I don't have. I had to leave the course before completion because of that. In fact, most of the videos were too complex to understand without prior knowledge on the matter and the deadlines are quite tight to have time to research all the topics.

I believe the course content is quite interesting; but too complicated. I would appreciate less text and abstract drawings on the slide, maybe an intro with images (maybe 3D) of the human body to give a little bit of background on what's going to be discussed in the class...

By Nedyu Y

Jun 06, 2019

The course is excellent! Content and exams are very challenging, I personally had difficulties to complete them from the first try. It's worth repeating the material, further reading is also advisable.

By Eraldo P P J

Nov 21, 2018

Great course with great teachers

By Henrio J

Jan 16, 2019

Decomposing the course into shorter videos would make it better.

By yaroslav

Dec 11, 2018

This course is quite enormous and (for a first-timer into that topic) gives a vast understanding about human body and all the processes that are going on there on daily basis. Lots of practical information. Gives a clear whole picture of our organism. Bravo!

By Иван А С

Dec 03, 2018

Excellent course for beginners

By Tuqa

Jan 15, 2019

great course, It helped me a lot on my studies.

By Hardik B

Jan 26, 2019

A tough yet very informative and interesting course. If you could add a bit about dialysis in the course material, it would be really helpful and increase the course's appeal.

By Maria A R d l C

Mar 21, 2019

excelente

By Mayank B

Feb 28, 2019

I loved this course from the very start of the lecture. All the concepts explained in the video(s) are utmost important and simplified for easy understanding. Ms is explaining so well all the terms and principle behind the physiology.

The lectures are in depth and gives ample knowledge in human physiology. I highly recommend this course to everyone.

Duke University rocks !

By Sude D

Feb 08, 2019

ı learned everything ı expected to learn about human physiology in this course

By María R S

Jan 27, 2019

Las clases exquisitas! Aprendí tanto!! Muchas gracias por la generosidad

By marisa f

Jan 26, 2019

great, informative course.

By Bryony R

Feb 09, 2019

I am about to start a degree in nursing and this was an excellent introduction. The pace was quite fast and the content is quite technical but through rereading the materials and watching some supplementary explanations (such as Khan academy) it all made sense. Thank you for all for all of the hard work required to create such a comprehensive course

By jose p

Jan 31, 2019

Excelente curso. Muy didáctico las clases en video y las lecturas se complementan. Muchas gracias por sus enseñanzas.

By A.C.R

Apr 02, 2019

Excellent course.

By ADEM K

Apr 06, 2019

thanks

By Vaishnavi R K

Apr 07, 2019

I loved the teaching. Learnt so many new things!

Very helpful.

By Nguyen V H P

Mar 31, 2019

It helps me a lot

By Vladimir

Apr 09, 2019

Very good and elaborate Physiology course! Thank you for this experience.

By Luis E G y G

Apr 08, 2019

EXCELLENT course, I love it! the material is very complete and covers everything basic and essential about physiology at an adequate level, the exams I liked because they are a bit difficult but they make you study and review the lessons. Of the courses that have taught me the most and I learned a lot. The instructors are great, it is seen that they totally dominate the topics and teach in a very didactic and concise way.

By Ahmed A T A

Apr 09, 2019

thank you for all thing.