Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

CK

Mar 05, 2020

this course is so reasonable in price and with good assignments! At first, im annoyed if i got only 70 or below, ii will need to redo. but it does help me to consolidate my knowledge. so thank you!!

126 - 150 of 428 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Lisa K

Nov 14, 2015

Great course! Hard, I'm learning lots but very well-put together and well delivered. Bravo!

By Uzayr S

Sep 01, 2015

Very informative and detailed, especially useful if you are studying physiology or biology.

By Lauren W

Mar 26, 2017

A great course, very informative with well thought out, easily understood video lectures.

By Sakares S

Oct 06, 2015

Very nice for who have less background in biology like me. Very well-documented lecture.

By DRABO M S

Nov 01, 2015

If you need challenge and exciting venture in biology, I ensure this course is for you!

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By vsaavedra1608@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2017

Excelente curso, el material disponible es buenisimo y se agradece el nivel del curso.

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By Michele P

Jul 27, 2019

Very very professional Course, complete even if only Introductory. I am very happy.

By Sanket S

May 18, 2017

Really well taught course. Highly recommended, very useful for me as a nutritionist

By basem m s

Nov 14, 2015

i loved this course

i loved the instructors

i enjoyed the time here

Basem Saleh "BA"

By daniela m

Sep 20, 2015

Easy to undertand. Simple words are always use and the professor give you examples.

By Terence W

Sep 10, 2015

this course is thorough and in depth, but also understandable. It's enjoyable too.

By Taylor V

May 06, 2016

Very informative. I just wish I had more time to immerse myself into the material

By Jan-Frieder H

Apr 19, 2018

I learnt a lot, the material is awesome, what a great course concept, Well Done!

By Diana M

Dec 28, 2017

Excelente curso, muy dinámico y fácil de entender. Sin duda, ¡Muy recomendable!

By Luke S

Apr 09, 2017

Excellent course. Well structured, with detailed lectures and course materials.

By Marcos H N A

Mar 03, 2020

One Best of courses of COURSERA, Thanks teachers for your lessons and knowlege

By Sude D

Feb 08, 2019

ı learned everything ı expected to learn about human physiology in this course

By Ciro R R A

Mar 25, 2017

Muito bom. Cada um segue no ritmo que achar melhor. As aulas são muito claras.

By daria s

Jul 13, 2017

It was an amazing course, quite challenging but very logical and interesting.

By Larisa O

Apr 14, 2017

This course was amazing! Thank you so much for preparing exsellent materials.

By Mohammed A O

Jul 12, 2016

Things are getting clearer in my mind, thanks to these wounderful teachers.

By Brent A

Aug 21, 2015

Good course, somewhat more than a basic understanding of biology is needed.