Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

126 - 150 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Marcelle d C d R

Jan 09, 2016

I Loved!

By Enzo V

Feb 11, 2017

un curso muy entretenido, con excelentes profesores.

By Светлана М

Jul 20, 2017

THANK YOU for very good and usefull information

By WONG S M

Sep 16, 2017

老师讲得很仔细,英文有点跟不上,学得慢,但真的可以学到好多东西。

By Nilanjan P

Aug 01, 2017

I have just started some courses from this. I feel its simply amazing and beneficial.

By 李行知

Aug 22, 2016

good lessons

By Ana L V R

Sep 08, 2017

Me encantó! Me hizo recordar muchas cosas de mi carrera y conocer algunas que no sabía, lo recomiendo a cualquier persona involucrada en el sector salud!

By Лугинина А П

Feb 26, 2017

I don't have biological education, so I wanted to improve my knowledge in Biology. I found the course very useful and interesting, thank you!

By John C

Dec 21, 2017

Awesome. Covered a lot of essential knowledge. This will be especially helpful for the MCAT.

By Karoline d P B

Jun 09, 2017

perfect

By جهاد م خ

Oct 14, 2017

it's a really informative course ,but I think it needs time more than 7 hour in a week

By Sergey P

Jun 25, 2018

Excellent course, concise and consistent. Somewhat challenging for me with my limited background in biology, but for the most part it was the challenge I've enjoyed. Big thanks to everyone who made this course.

By Courtney B

Jun 27, 2017

This is an excellent researcher course

By Olga B

Jun 21, 2016

Excelente y muy recomendable!

By jennifer

Mar 06, 2017

I enjoyed doing this course also appreciate the instructors for job well done. thanks.

By Dr E E L

Jun 08, 2018

very nice course thanks a lot

By Gabriel S

Jun 25, 2017

It was truly fascinating, I had taken it in college, but this was a great reminder and refresher. You guys make it easy and fun, thank you for all the great lectures.

By Manasi V G

Jul 01, 2017

EXCELLENT COURSE WORK!

By Mostafa M

Aug 28, 2017

this full course about physiology really is amazing and very informative. it really cover most of the topics in the short time with extensive amount of information which is presented in an amazing way that gets you to complete the course to the end. great job

By SAEED U

Jun 04, 2016

very good videos and not too detailed explanations

By chao z

Jun 19, 2017

grate course!

By Annemarie S

Nov 02, 2016

As a Medical student just finishing the bachelor phase of my studies, I used this course to quickly refresh my knowledge on physiology. It helped a lot!

By andreea b

Aug 16, 2016

Great lectures, easy to comprehend and follow! Very similar content to what I am from my university!