Back to Introductory Human Physiology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Introductory Human Physiology by Duke University

LL

Jun 02, 2016

I'm a high school student interested in human physiology.\n\nThis course is AMAZING! Though sometimes I felt overwhelmed and couldn't remember everything, I think it was worth every effort and energy.

KN

Apr 16, 2018

I am an incoming medical student here in the Philippines and this course has provided me with enough background about the human body and the underlying machinery of every system associated with it.

76 - 100 of 395 Reviews for Introductory Human Physiology

By Marcel P P

Apr 19, 2017

It's definitely a great course! Dr. Jakoi and Dr. Carbrey have presented a marvelous course. In my opinion, the student has to have some background in biology. It's perfect to those students or professionals that want to recycle their knowledge.

By Felipe D d O

Sep 29, 2015

Very good course, the videos followed a very good sequence and presented clinically relevant information.

By Sofiya M

Jun 14, 2016

An incredibly useful course!

By Michael T

Jan 16, 2016

Interesting and challenging material

By Oliver D J

Oct 09, 2015

Challenging and stimulating the mind

By medhat a

Jan 07, 2016

AWESOME!

By Yves P

Apr 11, 2016

very good and lots of excellent information, well presented.

By Шкутов Г А

Jan 03, 2016

Very good course!

By Arkadeep M

Jan 03, 2016

Very helpful..

By Amanda C

Mar 30, 2016

The two professors are amazing, very good course!

By Wayne W

Nov 10, 2015

Great professors.

By dn2013

Jan 12, 2016

A wonderful course which enabled me to learn a lot about the human physiology. The professors have put in a lot of effort to squeeze in a complex subject into this course. To take this course a basic background in Cell Biology would be helpful. i did not have this, so I had to put in extra effort to understand. Moreover, the chemistry I had learned was several decades ago, so I had forgotten the basics. But still, I enjoyed the course tremendously. The mentors were of great help on the discussion forum.

Thank you very much Dr Jakoi and Dr Carbrey for making this course available. I look forward to taking more courses taught by you in future.

By Muhammad Z M

Aug 15, 2015

i learn here how to learn....really fabulous ,method of teaching ...i like both teachers and their way of speaking...i like course contents i.e. they are really arranged in professional manner....thank you DUKE university and its teachers for giving me such a important platform for learning.........

By Jhan P M A

Jun 05, 2018

It's a very fantastic course! All the information serve to specify the general dates about human body! Enjoy!

By Andrea b

Oct 29, 2015

Fantastic! Dr. Jakoi, in particular, is a wonderful lecturer.

By Luke S

Apr 09, 2017

Excellent course. Well structured, with detailed lectures and course materials.

By Lakshmanan J

Jun 21, 2016

Thanks

By Elza P

Mar 13, 2018

Wonderful course! I enjoyed learning about the human physiology holistically by understanding connections between organ systems in various physiological pathways as well as by the review of disorders that truly help understand better how the body works. Thank you!

By Maria R

Aug 31, 2016

Este fue el primer curso que tome en coursera y me encanto, las doctoras muy profesionales ,muy didácticas y explicitas gracias .

By Evgeniya G