Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

BK
Jun 11, 2020

I loved the way course is structured and the way it is delivered, Mr. Rudi has kept it simple and makes it look easy to grab. He tries to cover the top summary of all needed subjects in each title

376 - 400 of 402 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Gabriella N P

It needs more exercises of forecasting, very different from the examples to the final assignment, a real example maybe from the beginning of the process would be good to see

By Amjad A

Nov 19, 2020

the scope of information is interesting and important but I think there are some important information didn't described enough

By Pulkit B

Oct 16, 2018

Very less number of concepts covered. I was hoping that topics like Winter, Holtz and ARIMA would be covered

By Danilo C P

Feb 2, 2017

Several errors on the correction of exercises, not so deep material about the statistical analysis.

By Venkata S P N

Feb 15, 2020

Course needs to cover more number of forecasting techniques and few more practical example

By UZAIR A K

May 12, 2020

very much informative and good course and instructor also good

By Joann L

Aug 24, 2020

I completed the course and do not see certification?

By Pravin D

Mar 22, 2020

Deep and detailed knowledge is expected

By Muhammad A K

Sep 6, 2019

basic course not that much attractive

By ROUNAK K

Jul 18, 2019

I wanted it to be in more detail

By Craig B

May 17, 2017

Course explained the function

By Javier M

May 15, 2020

Not as good as the first 2

By Omkar K

Aug 10, 2020

Basic forecasting methods are explained, but not really in detail. Peer graded assignment was tough compared to what was taught. No way to know whether we found right solution to the peer graded assignment as peers too were as ignorant as me about the case due to inadequate explanation.

By manuel s g

Apr 5, 2020

Tengo la sensación de estar pagando por un curso de especialización en el que el instructor lo grabó hace unos años y realmente no hay nadie supervisando ni contestando a las preguntas

By ANISHA M

Aug 22, 2017

Tu calificacion no debe de depender de estudiantes. Ya que te frena el tu completar el curso.

By Foong M J

Jun 26, 2019

Please revise on the submission system. The decimal places is really a headache.

By Syed T

there is a problem occur in week 1 to submit the quiz

By ΕΡΑΣΜΙΑ Ε

Jan 2, 2021

too difficult for begginers but useful

By Barbara G

May 1, 2017

Problem with quiz week 2

By Ana S

Nov 15, 2017

Very basic

By Jordan D

Apr 11, 2020

BY far the worst course in this specialization. I've received 96% or more in three of the courses in this specialization. However, WEEK 2 Accuracy Quiz is giving EVERYONE difficulties. Please check the week 2 forum for this quiz. NO ONE IS PASSING. I have a bachelors in business and associates in health science, however this class is not accepting anyone's answers! I'm not going to waste my time and money on a quiz I repeatedly get 0% on. I hope someone fixes this! Also please email me when this is fixed so I can come back, take this course, and give this course a 5 star review. The other 3 courses in this specialization got a 5/5 stars from me. Just not this one.

By İlker Ö A

Oct 19, 2017

Technical problems, waiting for fellow coursers to get a review on your project! And they make you pay the other term because not enough projects to review or not enough coursers to review your project! Go purchase a book instead of doing this course!

By Tushar N

Sep 11, 2017

Error in Quiz answer keys causes all sorts of problems in continuing the course. Does not make for a good learning experience.

By Mohammadmahdi H

Dec 25, 2020

This course is too simple, short, unuseful, and naive. O unenroll because it downgrades my other certificates.