Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

BK

Jun 11, 2020

I loved the way course is structured and the way it is delivered, Mr. Rudi has kept it simple and makes it look easy to grab. He tries to cover the top summary of all needed subjects in each title

51 - 75 of 588 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

Aug 25, 2020

please read.

even though it only talks about the various methods to calculate forecast it does not tell when to use which method and why to use that particular method.

By Hardik N

Aug 19, 2019

I felt the course has all the basics of Supply Chain Planning- forecasting techniques which will give you a hang of the subject and would help you at your daily job .

By Yasmin I

Jan 17, 2021

Surely a good course for beginner. A course that helps on understanding and implementing the knowledge. Clear direction of the knowledge with insightful coursemates.

By Mohammad S A

Feb 1, 2019

I learned much about forecasting. However, I am still encountering some issues due to lack of experience in the field comparing to some people who had experience.

By Arka K

Apr 2, 2022

Excellent foundation to build upon supply chain forecasting and demand estimation strategies, with well-defined and structured hands-on exercises. Must recommend!

By Andrea E L M

Nov 17, 2020

It was an excelent methodology to learn forecasting. The contents are high quality and the quizzes are challenging. I'm completely satisifed with this course.

By James C

Feb 5, 2020

As usual excellent delivery by the lecturer Rudolf Leuschner, never a dull moment and he makes the course very interesting and explain the maths very clearly.

By Shuo P

Sep 27, 2019

Loved this course. It teaches a lot that can be used in real life situations and homeworks are theoretical practices, helps to improve my excel skills a lot.

By Souradeep K

May 3, 2021

This course is awesome. Though in my graduation time I knew all this forecasting technique, it helps me a lot. The knowledge provided is is no doubt great.

By Raj S

Jan 25, 2023

Very informative, knowledgeable, thorough and well presented course. Many thanks to instructor as you presented the course in a very simple and lucid way.

By LINH N N P

Sep 29, 2020

I find the course helpful for me and enable me to improve necessary skills needed when forecasting which is a big important step in supply chain process

By Sandeep B

Feb 29, 2020

Great course and great explanation. It covers most of the demand planning approach and boosts your confidence if you are in this domain or trying to be.

By darwin v

May 26, 2021

es muy buen curso aprendes la diferentes maneras de pronosticar demanda calcular error y escoger cual es el pronostico que mas se ajusta a tu necesidad

By Laura D

Mar 1, 2023

I found this course both valuable and entertaining. Great prof! It was exactly what I wanted, useful methods and good readings to extend the value.

By Varvara K

Oct 5, 2020

Basic information in compact format. However it shows main direction for improving many parts of business. Lector is the best :-) Very optimistic

By Migdalia J

Jun 28, 2020

Professor give you step by step how to calculate the forecast. Informative video and several readings is what made this course more enjoyable.

By sarat c

Jul 25, 2021

A very informative course for beginners. Keep in mind this course builds up the basics and it is our responsibility to build on this further.

By Edvard D Ø

Feb 2, 2021

Very well put together. The overall intent, key notes, the funny Phd, the practical task in worksheets. I would highly recommend this course!

By Zubair

Sep 14, 2020

Great course, splendidly taught by prof. and many thanks to Rutger University for providing us opportunity to learn from their best faculty.

By Aditya N

Aug 23, 2019

A very good course offered on Demand Planning function. It covers various methods of demand forecasting with meaningful exercise and test.

By Nickiith N

Apr 3, 2020

had a good knowledge about forecasting, measure of errors in forecasting and the accuracy of forecasting, had a great learning experience

By Muhammad T R

May 12, 2019

The Course is amazing. I'm new in the supply chain and this course really helps me out to understand the basics of supply chain planning.

By Lasse M

Nov 28, 2019

The course is really good but some of the quiz' does not work properly as you can type in the correct answer and it will not accept it.

By Patrizio M

Jan 7, 2022

It was a great experience for me and i have gain lots of knowledge through this course, in a very efficient way, so thank you so much.

By UTKARSHA M

Aug 19, 2020

This is a great course to learn the basics of supply chain!

The instructor is awesome and explains in a really fun and informative way!