Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

JH

Mar 21, 2017

Great course: concepts well explained, thought-provoking assignments that applies concepts, broaden exposure to the topic itself as well as how it connects to the other components of Supply Chain.

PK

Apr 14, 2020

Ver well covered each details of ciuce and surely i personally have learnt the different ways of forecasting with easy to understand video and thanks to the professor.. Wushing you all the luck

51 - 75 of 251 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Hitesh G

Aug 16, 2017

There were many confusions while solving the quiz else it's a good course, I have learnt a lot from this course.

By CLINTON K K

Very good course easy to understand, with great examples to better apply the knowledge in a real work situation

By Chandan T

May 12, 2020

Nice course, but I would have preferred more content on supply chain planning rather than just demand planning.

By Valeria M

My favorite until now! I love using maths in practical situations that could be implemented to solve problems.

By Zainab A

Jul 12, 2019

Great Course, the most important thing that I enjoyed learning it here was the using of Excel with our study.

By Nahid H

May 17, 2019

I could not have learned the methods so well had it not been to beautifully explained . Thank you professor !

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely

By Moayad K

Feb 29, 2020

at the final week every thing gets so clear and integrated it made me understand and view a very big picture

By Tarek H A

Jan 23, 2020

The course was very useful to put me on supply chain track and for sure I will recommend having this course.

By Viswanathan P

All forecasting techniques has been explained in simple way to understand and implemented in future studies

By Darshan K

Jun 21, 2017

Course helps you to draw attention towards the forecasting the demand that is predicted of certain product.

By Liang Y

Sep 07, 2018

I like the forecast part especially the final assignment, helps me understand the forecast in real world.

By Kairm S

Mar 16, 2019

this was an excellent course. it helps me learned basics of forecast and sales and operations planning.

By shubhangi P M

Jan 17, 2019

This course very useful for me and I had gain knowledge of Supply chain and best forecasting technique

By SANTOSH M P

Jun 05, 2020

Very usefull course

A must for every supply chain professional have learnt a lot from this course

By KAMARULZAMAN K B A R

May 02, 2018

The work assignment helps to give more insight on choosing forecasting based on defined criteria

By Talha H

Apr 02, 2020

Fundamental guide to the course which is necessary for further research on the particular topic

By Rifat A S

May 15, 2020

Instructor was fantastic. Very effective way of teaching, materials are easy to understand

By SHUVO P

Jun 03, 2020

Excellent course to learn Supply chain planning. Very good and well organised contents.

By Allan S

Apr 05, 2020

A very good course for anyone who's looking to start, continue or excel in this course.

By Nicolas P

Apr 02, 2019

Awesome course, was able to get learn forecasting methods that I can apply immediately.

By bruce

May 20, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course in simple forecasting or demand planning for supply chain.

By Francis E N

Aug 19, 2017

I have learned a lot in this course. I am now ready to apply it in my day to day job.

By Shrikant P

The course content was good. Solution for the Week 4 assignment should be discussed.

By walaa A

Thanks so much for coursera and Prof Rudolf Leuschner , online learning is enjoyable