Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

BK
Jun 11, 2020

I loved the way course is structured and the way it is delivered, Mr. Rudi has kept it simple and makes it look easy to grab. He tries to cover the top summary of all needed subjects in each title

451 - 458 of 458 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Ana S

Nov 15, 2017

Very basic

By Jordan D

Apr 11, 2020

BY far the worst course in this specialization. I've received 96% or more in three of the courses in this specialization. However, WEEK 2 Accuracy Quiz is giving EVERYONE difficulties. Please check the week 2 forum for this quiz. NO ONE IS PASSING. I have a bachelors in business and associates in health science, however this class is not accepting anyone's answers! I'm not going to waste my time and money on a quiz I repeatedly get 0% on. I hope someone fixes this! Also please email me when this is fixed so I can come back, take this course, and give this course a 5 star review. The other 3 courses in this specialization got a 5/5 stars from me. Just not this one.

By İlker Ö A

Oct 19, 2017

Technical problems, waiting for fellow coursers to get a review on your project! And they make you pay the other term because not enough projects to review or not enough coursers to review your project! Go purchase a book instead of doing this course!

By Tushar N

Sep 11, 2017

Error in Quiz answer keys causes all sorts of problems in continuing the course. Does not make for a good learning experience.

By Mohammadmahdi H

Dec 25, 2020

This course is too simple, short, unuseful, and naive. O unenroll because it downgrades my other certificates.

By Rimoh R S

Sep 9, 2020

Excel answers are not accepted.

By Ben J