Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

JH
Mar 20, 2017

Great course: concepts well explained, thought-provoking assignments that applies concepts, broaden exposure to the topic itself as well as how it connects to the other components of Supply Chain.

76 - 100 of 411 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Adnan S B

Nov 4, 2020

I like this course because it shown day to day planning and also how to effectively we can utilize at our work place.

By Mahsagar M

Aug 21, 2020

This course is just amazing.it helped me learn more about supply chain planning how forecast is done .

worth learning

By Apoorva R

May 16, 2018

one of the best of all the courses that i did. Really enjoyed a lot working on the quizzes as well as the assignment

By Lee W

May 23, 2020

This course is so useful. You can learn the methods for a forecast and getting the skills to read a demand flow.

By Abdulla S A

Dec 17, 2020

it was exciting fun experience, being able to use different methods to anticipate forecast was very interesting.

By Robert P

Oct 17, 2017

So usefull. You need a knowledge of excel etc to get this course.

Very interesting how it's calulated everything.

By Hitesh G

Aug 16, 2017

There were many confusions while solving the quiz else it's a good course, I have learnt a lot from this course.

By CLINTON K K

Very good course easy to understand, with great examples to better apply the knowledge in a real work situation

By Chandan T

May 12, 2020

Nice course, but I would have preferred more content on supply chain planning rather than just demand planning.

By Vasileiadis A

Sep 13, 2020

Very interesting, many things to learn and also very helpfull way to understand the aplication of each formula

By Zsolt A H

It was a great experience to develop my excel knowledge. I liked the assessments they were really interesting.

By Valeria M

My favorite until now! I love using maths in practical situations that could be implemented to solve problems.

By Jordan B

Oct 30, 2020

The course taught me different methods of forecasting which is very useful for Sales and Operations Planning.

By Noman A

Aug 2, 2020

An overall an excellent, to the point course. It was a good refresher in the basics of Supply Chain planning.

By Zainab A

Jul 12, 2019

Great Course, the most important thing that I enjoyed learning it here was the using of Excel with our study.

By Nahid H

May 17, 2019

I could not have learned the methods so well had it not been to beautifully explained . Thank you professor !

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely

By Moayad K

Feb 29, 2020

at the final week every thing gets so clear and integrated it made me understand and view a very big picture

By Tarek H A

Jan 23, 2020

The course was very useful to put me on supply chain track and for sure I will recommend having this course.

By Viswanathan P

All forecasting techniques has been explained in simple way to understand and implemented in future studies

By Darshan K

Jun 21, 2017

Course helps you to draw attention towards the forecasting the demand that is predicted of certain product.

By Liang Y

Sep 7, 2018

I like the forecast part especially the final assignment, helps me understand the forecast in real world.

By Kairm S

Mar 16, 2019

this was an excellent course. it helps me learned basics of forecast and sales and operations planning.

By shubhangi P M

Jan 17, 2019

This course very useful for me and I had gain knowledge of Supply chain and best forecasting technique

By DHANRAJ R

Nov 7, 2020

wow! one of the best course I gone through. But basic information are available, still lot more to add