Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

JH
Mar 20, 2017

Great course: concepts well explained, thought-provoking assignments that applies concepts, broaden exposure to the topic itself as well as how it connects to the other components of Supply Chain.

76 - 100 of 458 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Nguyễn L H N

Jul 7, 2017

Thanks a lot for the course. I think I have learned so much from this course. The lessons are so well organized and clear

Dec 3, 2020

Great content and walk-through. I learned a lot from this course and appreciate the professors videos and explanations.

By Anish S

Apr 7, 2020

Wonderful course! It has given me the tools and strengthened my resolve to make a difference in my Company's operations!

By Adithya J

Jan 27, 2020

A good bundle of content, knowledge and examples for understanding the forecasting concepts and planning a supply chain.

By Ayesh D

Jan 14, 2021

Good informative videos available in this Course also the exam grading method is good. I highly recommend this course.

By Utsav

Oct 26, 2020

All forecasting techniques are nicely explained. Good to start with this if you are beginner in Supply Chain Planning.

By Nilesh R

May 30, 2021

Beginner who has not been acquainted to how supply chain planning is done can get better idea about from this course.

By Adnan S B

Nov 4, 2020

I like this course because it shown day to day planning and also how to effectively we can utilize at our work place.

By MD.Tanzim H

May 7, 2021

A great course indeed. The maths were pretty hard. But it thought me a lot through the lessons and study materials.

By Mahsagar M

Aug 21, 2020

This course is just amazing.it helped me learn more about supply chain planning how forecast is done .

worth learning

By Apoorva R

May 16, 2018

one of the best of all the courses that i did. Really enjoyed a lot working on the quizzes as well as the assignment

By Lee W

May 23, 2020

This course is so useful. You can learn the methods for a forecast and getting the skills to read a demand flow.

By Abdulla S A

Dec 17, 2020

it was exciting fun experience, being able to use different methods to anticipate forecast was very interesting.

By Robert P

Oct 17, 2017

So usefull. You need a knowledge of excel etc to get this course.

Very interesting how it's calulated everything.

By Hitesh G

Aug 16, 2017

There were many confusions while solving the quiz else it's a good course, I have learnt a lot from this course.

By CLINTON K K

Very good course easy to understand, with great examples to better apply the knowledge in a real work situation

By Chandan T

May 12, 2020

Nice course, but I would have preferred more content on supply chain planning rather than just demand planning.

By Vasileiadis A

Sep 13, 2020

Very interesting, many things to learn and also very helpfull way to understand the aplication of each formula

By Zsolt A H

It was a great experience to develop my excel knowledge. I liked the assessments they were really interesting.

By Valeria M

My favorite until now! I love using maths in practical situations that could be implemented to solve problems.

By Jordan B

Oct 30, 2020

The course taught me different methods of forecasting which is very useful for Sales and Operations Planning.

By Noman A

Aug 2, 2020

An overall an excellent, to the point course. It was a good refresher in the basics of Supply Chain planning.

By Zainab A

Jul 12, 2019

Great Course, the most important thing that I enjoyed learning it here was the using of Excel with our study.

By Nahid H

May 17, 2019

I could not have learned the methods so well had it not been to beautifully explained . Thank you professor !

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely