Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 05, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

JH

Mar 21, 2017

Great course: concepts well explained, thought-provoking assignments that applies concepts, broaden exposure to the topic itself as well as how it connects to the other components of Supply Chain.

76 - 100 of 358 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By Nahid H

May 17, 2019

I could not have learned the methods so well had it not been to beautifully explained . Thank you professor !

By Sinisa S

Apr 27, 2018

The course is ideal for beginners. Our assistant, who led us through this course, explained everything nicely

By Moayad K

Feb 29, 2020

at the final week every thing gets so clear and integrated it made me understand and view a very big picture

By Tarek H A

Jan 23, 2020

The course was very useful to put me on supply chain track and for sure I will recommend having this course.

By Viswanathan P

All forecasting techniques has been explained in simple way to understand and implemented in future studies

By Darshan K

Jun 21, 2017

Course helps you to draw attention towards the forecasting the demand that is predicted of certain product.

By Liang Y

Sep 07, 2018

I like the forecast part especially the final assignment, helps me understand the forecast in real world.

By Kairm S

Mar 16, 2019

this was an excellent course. it helps me learned basics of forecast and sales and operations planning.

By shubhangi P M

Jan 17, 2019

This course very useful for me and I had gain knowledge of Supply chain and best forecasting technique

By Minhaz M A

Sep 25, 2020

I was able to learn so much about the forecasting methods and how to easily incorporate them in Excel.

By José A T E

Jun 25, 2020

Easy to follow, interactive videos, and interesting activities. Overall this course was very helpful!

By SANTOSH M P

Jun 05, 2020

Very usefull course

A must for every supply chain professional have learnt a lot from this course

By KAMARULZAMAN K B A R

May 02, 2018

The work assignment helps to give more insight on choosing forecasting based on defined criteria

By Pablo E P

Jul 04, 2020

A great course. Explained in detail what you look forward to choose the best forecast possible!

By Talha H

Apr 02, 2020

Fundamental guide to the course which is necessary for further research on the particular topic

By Jigneshkumar N P

Aug 07, 2020

Excellent presentation with clearance of basic thing, i really learned. appreciate efforts

By Rifat A S

May 15, 2020

Instructor was fantastic. Very effective way of teaching, materials are easy to understand

By Syed A S Z

Jul 29, 2020

As usual it was really helpful course learnt some new techniques while polished the rest.

By Kathia B

Jul 15, 2020

The program provides the basic of forecasting and how it impacts in complete Supply Chain

By Krishnaa S

Aug 10, 2020

strong basics can be built using this course for forecasting to meet demands of market.

By SHUVO P

Jun 03, 2020

Excellent course to learn Supply chain planning. Very good and well organised contents.

By Allan S

Apr 05, 2020

A very good course for anyone who's looking to start, continue or excel in this course.

By Nicolas P

Apr 02, 2019

Awesome course, was able to get learn forecasting methods that I can apply immediately.

By bruce

May 20, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course in simple forecasting or demand planning for supply chain.

By Francis E N

Aug 19, 2017

I have learned a lot in this course. I am now ready to apply it in my day to day job.