Back to Supply Chain Planning

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Supply Chain Planning by Rutgers the State University of New Jersey

Have you ever wondered how companies know how much to produce in advance so that they do not make too much or too little? Matching supply and demand requires planning. This course introduces you to the exciting area of supply chain planning. Part of a broader specialization on Supply Chain Management, you will master different forecasting techniques, essential for building a Sales and Operations Plan. At the completion of this course you will have the tools and techniques to analyze demand data, construct different forecasting techniques, and choose the most suitable one for projecting future demand....

Jul 4, 2020

I am on my way to complete the specialization. I have learned so much about supply chain planning and forecasting in this course. Right from a different type of forecastings to errors in forecasting.

BK
Jun 11, 2020

I loved the way course is structured and the way it is delivered, Mr. Rudi has kept it simple and makes it look easy to grab. He tries to cover the top summary of all needed subjects in each title

126 - 150 of 499 Reviews for Supply Chain Planning

By avijit b

Jul 27, 2021

I need to learn this part specially again to implement in daily work, it's very important part

By Jigneshkumar N P

Aug 7, 2020

Excellent presentation with clearance of basic thing, i really learned. appreciate efforts

By Rifat A S

May 15, 2020

Instructor was fantastic. Very effective way of teaching, materials are easy to understand

By Syed A S Z

Jul 29, 2020

As usual it was really helpful course learnt some new techniques while polished the rest.

By Kathia B

Jul 14, 2020

The program provides the basic of forecasting and how it impacts in complete Supply Chain

By Sandile M

Jan 18, 2021

High power content, very insightful course. I cannot wait to complete my Specialization.

By Krishnaa S

Aug 10, 2020

strong basics can be built using this course for forecasting to meet demands of market.

By SHUVO P

Jun 3, 2020

Excellent course to learn Supply chain planning. Very good and well organised contents.

By Allan S

Apr 5, 2020

A very good course for anyone who's looking to start, continue or excel in this course.

By Nicolas P

Apr 1, 2019

Awesome course, was able to get learn forecasting methods that I can apply immediately.

By bruce a

May 20, 2019

I truly enjoyed this course in simple forecasting or demand planning for supply chain.

By Francis E N

Aug 19, 2017

I have learned a lot in this course. I am now ready to apply it in my day to day job.

By Shrikant P

The course content was good. Solution for the Week 4 assignment should be discussed.

By walaa A

Thanks so much for coursera and Prof Rudolf Leuschner , online learning is enjoyable

By waqar n

May 11, 2019

its a very good course it helps me to understand how the supply chain planning works

By Azer S

Feb 14, 2017

The course keeps you engaged, very informative. Plenty of external reading optional.

By Pradeep K

Aug 11, 2020

Awesome course for complete supply chain forecast. I like Rudolf's way of teaching.

By Prateek J

Mar 27, 2018

Excellent course content and delivery by the trainer! His enthusiasm is infectious!

By Katniss E

Oct 7, 2021

For a beginners course it is well laid out and it is nice to work with data sets.

By Panagiotis I

Dec 27, 2020

is very good to start planning your supply chain. is intersting and easy to learn

By Mayur D

Apr 26, 2020

Very well explained forecasting methods. Enjoyed learning a lot with assignments!

By Elena Z

Jan 1, 2020

Very good and practical courses. I have also learned useful calculation on excel.

By Nguyen M C

Jun 22, 2018

Knowledge messaged in this course is valuable and really pratical. thanks so much

By Sanam A A

Jan 13, 2020

Full of learning. Thank you to our teacher and speaker to making us learn a lot.

By Carlos A C

May 4, 2021

was a great course where in the meantime of the course you apply what you learn