Back to Psychology of Popularity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Psychology of Popularity by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

The level of popularity you experienced in childhood and adolescence is still affecting you today in ways that you may not even realize. Learn about how psychologists study popularity and how these same concepts can be used in adulthood to be more successful at work, become better parents, and have a happier life....

JD
Feb 20, 2016

This course has been absolutely terrific! The knowledge and insight this has briefed me with has been very useful, and makes more than a lot of sense. Thank You Mr. Prinstein, and Thank You Coursera!

HC
May 10, 2018

This was amazing, really interesting, well presented. A good insight into how our friendships while of school age can impact on our adulthood and how this is so often repeated down the generations.

76 - 100 of 222 Reviews for Psychology of Popularity

By Osafo G

Nov 16, 2020

This course provided me with some knowledge and understanding on how children , teens and young adults behavior pattern

By Mahwish I

Jun 29, 2020

I learnt a lot from the course, however, quizzes are very difficult, especially, Module 5 is almost imposible to pass

By Roberta C

Jun 5, 2019

As a teacher of high school students, I found this course incredibly useful in understanding the world of my students.

By Mohamed I E

Oct 2, 2018

It was such great experience to gain. Many things were cleared fair enough that have had been blurry for a long time.

By Taylor A

This was one of the most interesting psychology classes I have ever taken. I wish there were more course like this!

By Mitali K

Oct 13, 2017

It was an excellent course which resolved most of my misunderstandings about popularity and gave me deeper insight.

By Elena M

Jun 20, 2020

Helped me get a better understanding of others around me as well as myself. Very helpful and it's worth your time.

By rezvan s

Aug 11, 2017

great course! Had real implications in my daily life and can be used to improve the quality of individual's lives.

By Stephen S

May 9, 2017

Very interesting and very useful both for self-reflection and especially if you are a parent or work in education.

By Nabham G

Apr 30, 2020

Suprised to know of such kinds of research studies. Quite interesting stuff, a lot of things didn't know before.

By Kyle y

Dec 18, 2015

Very interesting. Something I never knew mattered as much really does. The course has added to my curiosity.

By Noel J

Sep 15, 2020

Absolutely enlightning, satisfying and provides insight to matters that are really important in life.

By Lucas F

May 13, 2017

Very Interesting for all those who are somehow related to education as well as personal development.

By Shevantika N

Jul 14, 2017

This was one of the best online courses I've taken. Very informative with real world implications!

By Erasmo U

Feb 1, 2017

I was unable to finish the course but I learned so much and was very excited about every lesson.

By Yaren Ü

May 8, 2020

This course was very useful for me, ı can say that my perspective on popularity has expanded.

By Zahra L M

Mar 15, 2016

One of my favorite psychology courses so far. Well explained by Dr.Mitch. Highly recommended.

By Diane N

Dec 6, 2016

Excellent course !! Parents, teachers anyone who is interested in psychology should sign up!

By Brandi J W

Dec 16, 2015

The best course I have ever taken in my whole collegiate career and online class experience.

By Marilyn A G

Dec 5, 2016

Most relatable course I've done on Coursera! It applies to everyday social relationships.

By Dc J

Oct 25, 2016

Very interesting and relaxing course. Hope more terms and deeper materiral can be added.

By LAVANYAH A A

Jun 19, 2020

A very interesting topic with an enthusiastic instructor. Absolutely loved this course!

By Anvita M

Jun 28, 2020

Incredible course! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was very informative and interesting.

By Leslie P

Feb 5, 2017

Great course! I'd love a full, downloadable list of all of the studies used in it.

By Cole D

Jan 14, 2016

Very fun, very interesting, and the professor is great. Loving the class so far!