Back to Psychology of Popularity

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Psychology of Popularity by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

The level of popularity you experienced in childhood and adolescence is still affecting you today in ways that you may not even realize. Learn about how psychologists study popularity and how these same concepts can be used in adulthood to be more successful at work, become better parents, and have a happier life....

JD

Feb 21, 2016

This course has been absolutely terrific! The knowledge and insight this has briefed me with has been very useful, and makes more than a lot of sense. Thank You Mr. Prinstein, and Thank You Coursera!

HC

May 11, 2018

This was amazing, really interesting, well presented. A good insight into how our friendships while of school age can impact on our adulthood and how this is so often repeated down the generations.

76 - 100 of 209 Reviews for Psychology of Popularity

By Elena M

Jun 20, 2020

Helped me get a better understanding of others around me as well as myself. Very helpful and it's worth your time.

By rezvan s

Aug 11, 2017

great course! Had real implications in my daily life and can be used to improve the quality of individual's lives.

By Stephen S

May 09, 2017

Very interesting and very useful both for self-reflection and especially if you are a parent or work in education.

By Nabham G

Apr 30, 2020

Suprised to know of such kinds of research studies. Quite interesting stuff, a lot of things didn't know before.

By Kyle y

Dec 18, 2015

Very interesting. Something I never knew mattered as much really does. The course has added to my curiosity.

By Noel J

Sep 15, 2020

Absolutely enlightning, satisfying and provides insight to matters that are really important in life.

By Lucas F

May 13, 2017

Very Interesting for all those who are somehow related to education as well as personal development.

By Shevantika N

Jul 14, 2017

This was one of the best online courses I've taken. Very informative with real world implications!

By Erasmo U

Feb 01, 2017

I was unable to finish the course but I learned so much and was very excited about every lesson.

By Yaren Ü

May 08, 2020

This course was very useful for me, ı can say that my perspective on popularity has expanded.

By Zahra L M

Mar 15, 2016

One of my favorite psychology courses so far. Well explained by Dr.Mitch. Highly recommended.

By Diane N

Dec 07, 2016

Excellent course !! Parents, teachers anyone who is interested in psychology should sign up!

By Brandi J W

Dec 16, 2015

The best course I have ever taken in my whole collegiate career and online class experience.

By Marilyn A G

Dec 05, 2016

Most relatable course I've done on Coursera! It applies to everyday social relationships.

By Dc J

Oct 25, 2016

Very interesting and relaxing course. Hope more terms and deeper materiral can be added.

By LAVANYAH A A

Jun 19, 2020

A very interesting topic with an enthusiastic instructor. Absolutely loved this course!

By Anvita M

Jun 28, 2020

Incredible course! I thoroughly enjoyed it! It was very informative and interesting.

By Leslie P

Feb 05, 2017

Great course! I'd love a full, downloadable list of all of the studies used in it.

By Cole D

Jan 14, 2016

Very fun, very interesting, and the professor is great. Loving the class so far!

By Peter L

Dec 09, 2016

Very helpful information for me as for a psychoanalyst working with a children!

By Sinha H

Jun 01, 2020

Content is so interesting that, it forced me to devote time and keep learning!

By Sãra-lynn C

Feb 01, 2016

Great instructor! Talks at a moderate speed in videos and is understandable!

By Jhun C R

Jul 19, 2018

in today's issues this course is very much relevant and helpful to everyone

By Dimitar M

Nov 24, 2015

Super interesting content and very well represented . Just perfect. Really.

By ANGELA K M M

Aug 21, 2020

I really enjoyed the course. The videos were very precise and interesting.