Back to Portfolio Diversification using Correlation Matrix

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Portfolio Diversification using Correlation Matrix by Coursera Project Network

By the end of the project, you will be able to apply correlation matrix in portfolio diversification. ATTENTION: To take this course, it is required that you are familiar basic financial risk management concepts. You can gain them by taking the guided project Compare Stock Returns with Google Sheets. Note: This course works best for learners who are based in the North America region. We're currently working on providing the same experience in other regions. This course's content is not intended to be investment advice and does not constitute an offer to perform any operations in the regulated or unregulated financial market...

JM

Jun 04, 2020

Very good course. The instructor tells how different stocks correlate each other and it is indeed a great way to correlate. Overall, a good one to learn.

AG

Jun 17, 2020

The course has introduced me to various tools that are very useful to my training. I could explore using them to make my lesson more interactive.

1 - 25 of 32 Reviews for Portfolio Diversification using Correlation Matrix

By Nupur G

Jun 03, 2020

Thanks , got to know about the XL Miner Analysis Tool pack!

By shubhankit t

Jun 02, 2020

x

By Jeewan K

no certificate received even after getting 100% in grades

By Johnson A M

By DR. V

Jun 04, 2020

Dear Coursera team I got 100 marks but no certificate is given.

Course is good

Great course!

By Abhishek P G

By Maria A C V

Jul 05, 2020

I love that this course is explained in an easy way (perfect for understanding) and I learned a simple tool that was really useful!

By Nataliya P

Sep 18, 2020

I had learned some new information about correlation analysis of financial assets. It was great project. Recommend.

By SHANKAR

Jun 13, 2020

Course for Intermediate level is too Good !! Trainer was awesome in his explanation

By Rahila K

Jun 14, 2020

Current course explained the concept and calculation method in a very concise way.

By Bhakti A

Jul 19, 2020

An amazing platform to learn the practical aspects.

By CHERRY I T

Jul 30, 2020

Great!

By RITHEESH V V

Jul 27, 2020

Good

By tale p

Jun 28, 2020

good

By p s

Jun 24, 2020

Nice

By Vajinepalli s s

nice

By NAVANEETH K R B

Jun 08, 2020

good

By PONDARA K

Jun 08, 2020