Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions by University of Pennsylvania

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

NR

really joyful course. Some things were of course a repetition of "Resilience Skills" I took before, but it was also a lot of new knowledge. The professor's passion about the topic really comes across

LX
Apr 16, 2020

A comprehensive introductory view of validated positive interventions in positive psychology, adopting a hands-on approach in assignments to allow all participants to engage in the practices timely.

101 - 125 of 472 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

By Sarah M

Dec 22, 2017

This course was life-changing! I thought the material would be obvious, but it went much deeper than I expected and really did provide applications and interventions to support me in every area of my life!

By Neuza R

By SH

Mar 29, 2021

AMAZING. I love Dr. Pawelski! The way he teaches is extremely easy to understand by using examples. This course itself was also entertaining and inspirational. It can definitely apply to real life.

Feb 9, 2019

I really enjoyed how there were many assignments and peer-reviewed activities. Engaging in practical exercises helped me absorb a lot more content than just passively listening to information.

By Franco A B S

Jun 12, 2020

Una tremenda experiencia para aprender más sobre aplicaciones e intervenciones en Psicología Positiva para llevarlo a nuestra vida personal y la de otros para incrementar nuestro bienestar.

By Hardik J

Apr 26, 2021

A fantastic course for those who want to practice Positive Psychology. The best part is, it contains Practical Aspects (having several exercises to practice) and not only theoretical ones.

By ROCIO L

Mar 7, 2019

I really liked the structure of the course, it was important to me that includes the theory that support the practices; it is clear and concise, I loved the teaching style of James.

By priya j

Apr 8, 2020

This is an excellent course, exactly what I was looking for. Teaches the skills of savoring, goal setting and pursuing the goals . The assignment were very good and helped a lot

By Bruce N

Apr 21, 2021

I could not have enjoyed this more! Both Dr. Pawelski and the resources he provided were terrific. I was challenged and learned more about myself than I expected. Thank You!

By Yvonne B

May 11, 2017

Excellent course material, presented beautifully. I really enjoyed every minute of it, and it consolidated much of what I'd learned in previous Positive Psychology courses.

By Alexander L

Feb 9, 2020

The course found a perfect balance between academic content, self reflection and hands on practicing. I got a ton out of it and would definitively recommend it to others.

By Srijamya

loving it so far. learned so much for the positive approach towards life and circumstances. recommend it for everyone with or without a matched profession of psychiatry.

By Suzette J

Jul 13, 2020

The course clearly takes students through key research around the application of positive psychology, with frameworks explained and activities to embed the learning.

By Shirley-Moana D

Oct 27, 2019

Well organised topic. Gave me a good introduction to the field of Positive Psychology. I’m looking forward to applying the knowledge into my life in meaningful ways.

By William B C

Jul 17, 2017

I loved learning how to apply my understanding of positive psychology in a useful way. I was excited to learn another method, WOOP, for setting and attaining goals.

By Mateja V B

Mar 25, 2018

I've learn so many new things about having a more positive view of the world, on goal setting and savoring good things in my life. I would definitely recommend it.

By Mark F

May 24, 2021

Useful course with relevant techniques for managing positive psychology interventions - particularly following the Positive Psychology course by Martin Seligman.

By Rob P

Jan 29, 2018

One suggested improvement to an otherwise fascinating course would be a few more cut-aways to illustrative slides, images and graphics. Enjoyed it a lot though!

By KATHLEEN M B

Mar 2, 2020

Wonderful presentation of information. The assignments are aligned with the objectives. I have learned a great deal that will help me throughout my career.

By Carey N G

Aug 18, 2020

I love the wide range of examples given to us. Thank you for the numerous resources that we can utilize and hopefully share with others. Such a great class!

By Carlos G

Feb 1, 2020

Foi excelente o curso aprendi recursos importante para minha vida pessoal e que já estou colocando em prática. Desejo fazer os outros até o final. Obrigado

By Ray W

Oct 28, 2019

Some invaluable lessons for those not only working with others but also with one's self! Thank you UPENN for the continued growth offered in these courses.

By Joan S d O L

Excelente course, we can align theory and some practice, of course we need to study more and practice too, but the course represent a great base to begin.

By RITESH G

Nov 17, 2019

Loved the practical ways of applying the teachings of positive psychology. Good concepts on Goal setting, red cape and green cape theories, WOOP and more.

By Leonor C A C

Oct 21, 2019

Me encantó este curso de Aplicaciones e Intervenciones de Psicología Positiva. Es práctico y te permite conocer y practicar algunas de las herramientas.