Back to Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions by University of Pennsylvania

Positive interventions are one of the building blocks for the application of positive psychology in our day-to-day lives. In this course taught by Dr. James Pawelski, we explore positive interventions through theory, research and practice. We provide learners the basic tools for using and measuring positive psychology in professional or personal contexts. Suggested prerequisite: Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science....

NR

really joyful course. Some things were of course a repetition of "Resilience Skills" I took before, but it was also a lot of new knowledge. The professor's passion about the topic really comes across

LX
Apr 16, 2020

A comprehensive introductory view of validated positive interventions in positive psychology, adopting a hands-on approach in assignments to allow all participants to engage in the practices timely.

201 - 225 of 473 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions

By Madhya I A C d H

May 22, 2020

I found this course to be rich in different practical and effective techniques to increase well-being.

By Aleksandra C

Apr 22, 2018

It's an amazing course. Very useful and a lot of practical advises for well-being increase. Thank you!

By Natalie O

Jan 27, 2019

Really enjoyed this course because it flowed well from one idea to the next and was highly practical.

By Merouane E

Aug 6, 2021

so pround to finish paul's course it was very amazing .I hope to be one day one of your Phd Students

By Marta V

Jul 1, 2020

Excellent course about the applications and interventions in Positive Psychology. Highly recommend!

By T T H

Nov 9, 2017

Life changing! Encourages you to grow outside of your "box" from the comfort of your favorite chair!

By Nuala F

Jun 11, 2017

Loved this and found it very useful and practical. Looking forward to continuing to work with you.

By Derrik G

Sep 24, 2019

Truly enjoyed Dr. Pewelshi and his class. I hope to work more closely with his team in the future.

By Patricia D C

Apr 28, 2019

This course was influential and eye opening not just professionally but on a more intimate level.

By Consuelo O R

Oct 24, 2018

Muy buen curso, la visión del Profesor James como Filósofo le da un toque muy especial.

Mil gracias

By Lívia K D A

May 11, 2021

I've learned more of Positive Psychology and the applications that makes difference in our lives!

By Mark M

Nov 7, 2018

Great course that offered insights and tons of practicle applications for positive interventions.

By Bianca B C E

Oct 22, 2019

Great course, a welldone overview on the applications and interventions of positive psychology

By Alfonso A C S C

Jul 22, 2018

Super practical course. It really shows you how to apply the interventions in your daily life.

By Claudia R

Jan 15, 2018

I loved this course! The Goal Setting session has been changing in how I approach my business!

By Dianne O

Jul 19, 2020

Excellent. I received the necessary tools to achieve my life goals and to assist my clients.

By Aidee C G P

Jul 31, 2017

It was a great great course in order to learn how to apply positive interventions in my life!

By JLMcCloskey

Feb 1, 2021

Exceptional subject and exceptional instructor. Highly recommended for every area of study.

By Irma I M R

Sep 22, 2021

It is an excellent course to delve a little deeper into the area of ​​positive psychology.

By Terry B

Jun 21, 2020

I learned many strategies to use within my life and to facilitate to others in workshops.

By Debjyoti P

Jun 4, 2020

Found the course content very helpful to transform myself to cultivate positive emotions.

By Merissa B O

Apr 16, 2019

It is an interesting course. Wanna learn more from the great teacher like you. Thank you.

By Omodiaogbe S

Apr 13, 2017

Great course on the application of psychology to personal live, and the people around you

By Valerie J

Dec 13, 2017

This course covers practical and empirical material and is presented in a useful manner.

By Yi Z (

Sep 21, 2017

I learned a lot of practical skills throughout the course. Highly recommend to everyone!