Back to Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being by University of Pennsylvania

You are encouraged to take the first four courses of the Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization before starting this course and completing the Specialization Project. This course, taught by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman brings all the key concepts from the first four courses to practice as you develop and test a new positive intervention for an audience of your choice. You identify opportunities in your daily life to increase the wellbeing by using knowledge you developed in the first four courses of the Specialization. In this final project, you evaluate the efficacy of a positive intervention based on subjective and objective measures. Then, you compare how empirical and non-empirically-based positive interventions can be applied to influence a person's wellbeing. Lastly, you reflect on how the fundamental elements of research methods are important in the everyday application of positive psychology. After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich....

YA
Mar 10, 2018

A thought provoking workshop. How mental illness can be the lack, opposite or excess of our strengths. I enjoyed delving more into strengths and also having to come up with a positive intervention.

EE
Oct 16, 2020

I would first all love to thank all my course lecturers and professors, I am able to understand how the design process of an intervention in positive psychology work

51 - 75 of 156 Reviews for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

By Hardik J

Jul 25, 2021

I loved this course because the core intention which is to get practical insights. I am forever grateful to Coursera and University of Pennsylvania.

By Chris L W K

Mar 5, 2018

An excellent course! Enjoyed my learning, understanding and most importantly, applying the concepts and tools for designing my life for Well-being.

By Omodiaogbe S

Jul 4, 2017

Being the final project of the specialization, the course exposes learners to the practical application of the course concepts. Great course indeed

By Victor B

Jul 6, 2020

Es un curso que te cambia los paradigmas de la salud mental. Te ayuda a ver el modo positivo de construir una persoalidad más fuerte y ressitente.

By Cuauhtli R

Jan 1, 2021

It made me clerar how to design and implement a scientific positive intervention, and how to measure to improve better my professional outcomes.

By SABEER W

Aug 15, 2020

I was enjoying when I learned this course which provide me the methods to find my character strengths and it is a self-development course.

By Mansi C P

Feb 25, 2020

This course has really helped me in increasing the well being in my life. I am grateful to the creators of this specialization. Thank you!

By Odalea n f

Mar 24, 2019

It was very important not only personally but professionally be able to work in a positive intervention and all the lectures helped a lot.

By Robin L J

Dec 31, 2017

This is an excellent course for pulling all the knowledge together from the previous 4 courses. Great projects for improving one's life.

By Srinivas T

Jun 11, 2020

Very enlightening perspective on well being! learnt a lot of new concepts and interventions which are implementable in the real wordl.

By Felipe F H

Mar 16, 2019

Anyone that wants to unvail Positive Psychology at it´s very basis must do this 5 course formation with the basis of positive science.

By Patricia A M R G S

Jul 18, 2019

Learned the value of positive Psychology and easy to apply tools to design my own life for well-being and help others to do it.

great!

By Linda A

Excellent--I really enjoyed this course and was able to come up with some practical ways to continue being resilient in the future

By Babis

Jun 14, 2020

A great introductory course in the science of Positive Psychology that sets a solid foundation for exploring the field further.

By Evelisa Q

Mar 7, 2019

Thank you so much for a wonderful course!! I enjoyed all five of them and they really changed my life and help shape my career!

By Raihanah M

Dec 18, 2018

Thank you to all the educators involved and to the late Prof Chris Peterson, your work continues to engage and inspire us.

By Maryna

Apr 29, 2021

I loved it so much! There were so many insights on my way, so many discoveries! Thank you for an amazing course!

By JEAN-CLAUDE Y

Jul 30, 2019

Beautiful masterpiece by dr seligman and others. I am looking forward to pursuing learning positivity with you

By Cirlene C d B

Jul 31, 2020

Este curso conecta todo o aprendizado anterior. Descobertas incriveis e embasamento perfeito para aplicação.

By Sir N J

Jul 29, 2017

An excellent course, well presented and made applicable and accessible to all. Don't delay; get into it !!

By ZEPPONI A

Mar 7, 2019

It's a very excellent and useful course. All staff is very professional. Thanks a lot for your great work!

By Mrudula R J

Sep 23, 2019

Brilliant and helps me reflect on how i can work on myself. Uses data and makes us use our own techniques.

By haiyan w

Dec 9, 2019

I love this specification. I really learned so much practically and theatrically. I hope to learn more.

By Hiltrud K S

Jul 5, 2018

for me the whole course, but specifically this specialization project, was a life-changing experience!

By Sarah A

I have learned a lot and I am excited to learn more about it and be able to apply it in my classroom.