Back to Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being by University of Pennsylvania

You are encouraged to take the first four courses of the Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization before starting this course and completing the Specialization Project. This course, taught by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman brings all the key concepts from the first four courses to practice as you develop and test a new positive intervention for an audience of your choice. You identify opportunities in your daily life to increase the wellbeing by using knowledge you developed in the first four courses of the Specialization. In this final project, you evaluate the efficacy of a positive intervention based on subjective and objective measures. Then, you compare how empirical and non-empirically-based positive interventions can be applied to influence a person's wellbeing. Lastly, you reflect on how the fundamental elements of research methods are important in the everyday application of positive psychology. After completing all five courses, learners earn a certificate signed by Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman, Dr. James Pawelski, Dr. Angela Duckworth, Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft and Dr. Karen Reivich....

YA
Mar 10, 2018

A thought provoking workshop. How mental illness can be the lack, opposite or excess of our strengths. I enjoyed delving more into strengths and also having to come up with a positive intervention.

EE
Oct 16, 2020

I would first all love to thank all my course lecturers and professors, I am able to understand how the design process of an intervention in positive psychology work

76 - 100 of 154 Reviews for Positive Psychology Specialization Project: Design Your Life for Well-being

By Rabia K

Dec 4, 2017

excellent course i learnt alot from this course and i am very thankful to all the course intructors

By Alan C P

Jul 11, 2017

An excellent course and specialisation. I benefited greatly for completing this series of courses.

By Sathish K T

Dec 16, 2019

Fantastic! This was more a revision and application of what I had learnt in the former courses.

By Eric T

Sep 28, 2018

added value to my life. we can find our happiness in many things, but i believe only one lasts.

By Uzma S

Apr 12, 2018

Great learning opportunity. I loved all the courses in the Positive Psychology Specialization.

By Carolyn C

Jan 9, 2020

love it and it was fun and great experience for me .I LOVE WHAT I have learned from it a lot.

By Thaseen Y

Oct 15, 2018

I cant describe the experience of this course it is simply amazing, motivating and resilient

By HSC

Mar 18, 2018

I loved this entire specialization. It changed my perspective on so many things. Loved it.

By Sunita D

Jan 7, 2018

Very well designed course. Very happy to learn and would definitely suggest others as well

By Dewi P

Feb 18, 2019

It's a very good course to accompli everything you learned in the first four courses.

By cressida c

Jul 22, 2020

brilliant course - leanrt so much, gained so much and made mea better person - wow!

By Allison K S

Feb 9, 2018

Life-changing course/specialization. I recommend this specialization to everyone!

By Jorge G

Oct 3, 2017

Excellent course. I would suggest an advanced course based on the fundamentals.

By Shinichi T

Jun 15, 2017

It was a good practice to learn how to apply positive psychology to real life.

By Sue B

Nov 15, 2017

Loved this course! It helped me tackle a big project that is important to me.

By Tania M A

Jun 5, 2018

Great strategies to apply the whole specialization learning! Thanks a lot.

By Derrik G

Oct 31, 2019

Great overview of all of the classes. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you!

By Robert B S M

May 31, 2019

Wonderful course...thanks...it's amazing how much I learned from it!...

By Lim K B J

Jun 2, 2020

One of the best course , will continue the PERMA practice. Thank You!

By Mark H

Sep 18, 2019

Good, practical class that links the concepts to real life. Thank you.

By Karen M

Jul 14, 2020

Fantastic course - loved every minute of it, what shall I do now?

By Raja

Dec 28, 2017

applied science helping humanity in the pursuit of happiness

By Diane H

Aug 24, 2020

I feel so pleased to have had this course from Dr Seligman

By LUIS A C

Jan 2, 2018

Excellent training. It covered what I expected and beyond.

By Jennifer F

Jul 12, 2021

I found this course to be educational and informative.