Back to Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science by University of Pennsylvania

Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman—renowned worldwide as the “father of Positive Psychology”—has led visionary leaps in the scientific research, empirical data and personal understandings of human flourishing. This course explores the past, present and future of positive psychology as a journey through the key scientific leaps led by Dr. Seligman and his colleagues at the University of Pennsylvania's Positive Psychology Center and Master of Applied Positive Psychology program. There are no prerequisites....

BS
Jan 22, 2020

Dr Seligman is a very charismatic professor. He presents the course in a very interesting and engaging way. I enjoyed the coursework as well as the reading. I will be delving further into the subject.

RS
Dec 8, 2017

Very self-enhancing. Activities are fun and at the same time a good avenue for learning experiences. Very positive and student engaging. Thank you for giving me the chance to be part of this course =)

1476 - 1500 of 1,523 Reviews for Positive Psychology: Martin E. P. Seligman’s Visionary Science

By Justin P

Jan 30, 2018

Fascinating and whetted my appetite for more. I'm not convinced by the rigour of the assessments but I'm willing to be proven wrong ...

By Anamika A

Nov 22, 2019

It was a really different than the courses I normally take but i enjoyed it completely, looking forward to similar courses, thank you.

By Jean M K

Jul 23, 2020

A little dry In spots, but overall an enlightening four weeks. I appreciated the variety of Instruction and the breadth of material.

By Anisha R

Feb 15, 2019

Its a great course and exposes you to your thinking. It often makes you introspect how you feel and how you perceive information.

By Maria C H

Apr 8, 2020

I found the course EXCELLENT!!!

However I think you should review it, since some subjects are repetitive in different modules.

By Yanhua X

Apr 17, 2017

Exciting introductory course to the field of positive psychology from some of the most prominent figures within the area.

By Gianna B

Aug 25, 2017

Excellent course. Well presented, thought provoking and entertaining! Gives a broad yet focused overview of the science.

By Christine S G

Nov 17, 2019

My first completed coursers course... It was a challenge and fun... Thanks for the gentle nudges and help...

By Devansh B

Aug 1, 2020

Great introductory course with super interesting exercises. I felt there should be more such exercises.

By Vivian A

Jan 4, 2018

I like this training. I found week 4 a bit too much and technical. The video's should be a bit shorter.

By Neal P

Sep 17, 2018

A lot of review from Seligman's book: Flourish, but some new items that were interesting and helpful

By tomoko1605

Mar 3, 2018

It is a very interesting course. For me it's difficult, because it takes me long time to understand.

By Luis S

Nov 3, 2017

Fantastic introduction, it's a pity that there is not enough literature shared to go more in depth

By Earon E K P

Dec 20, 2020

Excellent course, and I'm an experienced psychologist seeking new horizons in my late career :-)

By Nupoor A

May 7, 2020

Positive Journalism was very drab and boring. The rest of the modules were very interesting.

By Christopher M

Oct 22, 2019

The information provided was interesting, thought-provoking, and left me wanting more!

By Lisa-Ann G

Oct 15, 2018

At times redundant, nevertheless gave me a better understanding of myself and others.

By Claudia L

Muito interessante o curso, mas há algumas aulas com conteudo um pouco massificante.

By Juan M

Jan 3, 2020

Interesting course but it would be better with more depth and less self promotion.

By Gail H

Mar 13, 2018

Some of the lectures were dry and perhaps adding graphics might improve the format

By Lidia C

Mar 23, 2019

The course gives very good overview and understanding of positive psychology is.

By xavier u

Jun 8, 2020

++ Very good course, eager to follow with the other // - A lot of links broken

By Gabriel V

Jul 28, 2019

There should be some place at the platform to do questions and evacuate doubts

By Adriana d S L

Oct 3, 2019

Curso claro, resumido, muy bien explicado y ejemplificado. Muy recomendable

By Louis P

Oct 26, 2017

Want more in depth study. Want to go into the process of coaching PERMA.