Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

BA

Sep 2, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

JC

Jul 2, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

326 - 350 of 1,656 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Sandra G

Nov 29, 2020

A great way to see all the riches positive psychology has to offer! Really appreciated all the new insights! Special thanks to Barbara for her wonderful work! Grtz from Germany!

By Paula B

Oct 1, 2020

Excelente, fue muy enriquecedor para fortalecer mi carrera.

Muchas gracias por brindar espacios con personas tan preparas, que nos brindan grandes aprendizajes para nuestra vida.

By Rosemarie A

Sep 29, 2020

Thank you! I really enjoyed this course. I will also try to demonstrate and apply more positivity in my life so that I can help others display more positive emotions. Thank you!

By Cinthia M O

Feb 2, 2016

This course has really help me to feel better, I have a different perspective of the world around me.

I´m not happy, I´m finding my inner peace by having more positive emotions.

By �lli P

Nov 9, 2020

It was really good course - I liked prof Fredrickson, her lessons and meditation so much. Hopefully this course of positive psychology made me better person. Thank you so much!

By Raihanah M

Aug 12, 2018

I enjoyed this course as it complemented my own readings about Positive Psychology. Thank you to Dr Fredrickson and the classmates who made the journey enjoyable and memorable.

By Dilu J P

Dec 9, 2017

Amazing eyeopener with wonderful practical solutions to stay positive. Highly recommended. I'm happy that I took this journey. Thank you Barbara and Team such a wonderful work.

By Iris L

Jan 1, 2021

Un excelente curso para entender mejor la importancia de esforzarnos por cultivar emociones positivas para conseguir más bienestar, salud y hacer más agradable nuestras vidas!

By Anna L A M

Jun 13, 2020

This course is very helpful to my professional practice. Thank you Coursera. Thank you Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson. And thank you University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.

By Franklin D S N

Feb 18, 2020

I fully believe that this course helped me to develop new skills in my daily life. it was an update on my future academic life. Since I met this platform, my life has changed.

By Angel C C

Oct 14, 2020

Its really a good course which has rasied up my positive thinking ....I loved this course ..Thanks alot for everyone who thaughted and groomed up me with positive thoughts 😇

By Ramasinghege C M R

This is really a great experience and I was too eager to learn the new things quickly so I could complete the course quickly. thank you so much for giving this opportunity!!!

By Mason M

Aug 8, 2017

Incredible course. I would recommend it to any human person who wants to experience more connection, positivity and joy in their lives. (so, you know, hopefully most people).

By Veronica C

Dec 14, 2015

Very thought provoking course with many real life implications and even put-into-practice course assignments. Something everyone should take the time to learn a little about.

By Anoushka D

May 27, 2021

P​rofessor Barbara Fredrickson was exceptional. She changed my view on every day life and positive emotions. I feel lucky to choose this course and successfully complete it.

By Tasneem H A

Nov 26, 2020

It really gives you an insight of how we can made the most of ourselves, being, body and mind also shows how emotions play a significant roles in the ways we view the world.

By Jetty R

Oct 26, 2020

This has been a very interesting course. I'm excited to see progress in the changes of of my daily perspective applying the concepts and theories I learned from this course.

By Nandini D

Jun 7, 2020

This course has given me so many learnings about emotions and it will be too much great for my future life.Thanks the respective instructor to present this wonderful course.

By Cathy J N

Jul 11, 2017

Fantastic course. Enjoyed every moment -- Barbara Fredrickson is so kindly and gently motivating. It was enormously helpful to me in both my personal and professional life.

By Ananda P D

Mar 30, 2021

This is my 2nd time taking a course on psychology, and it's definitely a very fun and amazing experience! Thank you for providing such beautiful knowledge! I appreciate it!

By John C S

Apr 9, 2021

Excellent overview and I supplemented this by reading Positivity and Love 2.0 as well as several of the suggested articles. Well worth the time and I came away with a lot.

By Kimberly R

Oct 8, 2020

I thoroughly enjoyed this course. It was structured well and presented engaging material. I look forward to continuing my study of the material learned during this course.

By Tabitha G

Dec 13, 2015

Love this course, the way she teaches, and the fact I can do it at my own pace. However, I seem to rush though this as I understand it all, and love it. Cannot get enough!

By Jessica L

Oct 16, 2015

I enjoyed this course. It's a little easy to pass - great for someone new to Coursera and/or beginning learning, but it's interesting and offers practical real-life tasks.

By sara p r e

Mar 8, 2021

excelente, durante estas semanas he aprendido mucho sobre la psicología positiva, es un tema realmente apasionante, y mas con la metodologia que emplea la Dra Fredrickson