Back to Positive Psychology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Positive Psychology by The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

This course discusses research findings in the field of positive psychology, conducted by Barbara Fredrickson and her colleagues. It also features practical applications of this science that you can put to use immediately to help you live a full and meaningful life....

JC

Jul 03, 2018

One of the best psychology courses I have taken. I have learned so much and how simple it is to implement these principles into everyday life. Thank you for providing this rich material to all of us.

BA

Sep 03, 2020

This course entitled Positive Psychology changed my perspective in life and cultivated more positivity that will not only stregthen my social relationship, my personality, mindset but also my health.

1101 - 1125 of 1,274 Reviews for Positive Psychology

By Yuva P J

Jul 13, 2020

Thank You For Providing me This kind of course and You have provided great platform to us. Especially I Want to Thank Lectures and other member for providing Marvelous opportunities to us. Thank You The University of North Carolina at chapel hill !!!

By Ana B

Nov 07, 2016

This course could give more examples about how we can implement positive psychology within our workplace for example. Some videos could have included more slides to be more informative and dynamic. Overall, it was a very interesting course. Thanks!

By Tom E

Aug 19, 2015

I enjoyed the course and believe I learned something of value. I will say, however, that this is not a general course on Positive Psychology, but rather a focus on the professor's research on love and emotions in the field of Positive Psychology.

By Shimna B

May 15, 2020

i really enjoyed the course and it helps not only the individual but also others. by learning about positive thinking it changes the way we look at life and moments filled with all experiences, connection with other, and so many positive emotions.

By Samira N R M A d O

Oct 07, 2017

O curso foi muito bom, com qualidade de conteúdo e didática favorável ao aprendizado facilitado. Porém, quando fiz a matrícula, entendi que teria legenda em português. Até porque o nome do curso está em português. Seria mais prático para mim...

By Alex T

Apr 16, 2017

This course was an interesting introduction to positive psychology, it possess a strong resemblance to my beliefs, concepts and ideologies from Buddhism. I would certainly recommend this course to my colleagues and friends. Kudos to the team.

By Fernanda R C

Oct 04, 2015

Me gustó, el curso adquirí una infinidad de conocimientos que voy a aplicar en mi vida diaria. Como recomendación el curso podría ser un poco más dinámico en el sentido de que sea más llamativo en cuanto a la metodología de las lecciones.

By Christopher M S

Oct 06, 2015

Not particularly challenging, but a lot of extremely worthwhile information that just might change your life for the better. I'd recommend this course for anyone in a helping profession or that just wants to add positivity in their life.

By Oscar M M

Sep 14, 2020

Very nice course, I enjoyed it and learned a lot about this interesting science.

For sure I will focus on develop more micro moments of connections with other people to help others and myself to improve and make our days pleasent.

By Sara S

Apr 30, 2020

It was an amazing opportunity to learn so much more that I thought about Positive Psychology

All the fluid conversations during this course is something that I really appreciate about Dr. Barbara Fredrikson

Thanks, Best Wishes!

By Perry N G P

Jun 24, 2020

This is a wonderful way to learn to live life to the fullest. Let's continue to resonate positivity and let others feel our positive emotions. Kudos to Dr. Fredrickson and her colleagues! This course is truly worthwhile.

By Luke M

Dec 05, 2015

A very good course but it was a little narrow because it focused on the professor's own research. Perhaps one or two lectures on other trends ad research results from the wider field of positive psychology would be apt.

By Dr V K

Jun 09, 2020

The programme is well structured and inspiring. But many of the discussions were less effective due to low voice, and the way professor present in the discussion was monotonous, making the learners meditate

By UTTARA G

Sep 07, 2020

Extremely helpful. This course not only made me find my way to positive emotions and happiness but also helped me help my loved ones find their way around the negative emotions in times of the pandemic

By Jianan L

Oct 25, 2015

Dr. Barbara L. Fredrickson is professional and the course is helpful for those who need positive emotion in lifes. But for those who learned psychology for years, this course is not challenging enough~

By Leslie S

Jul 05, 2020

Very good course with excellent substance. I took this as a refresher as I have read both Positivity and Love 2.0, finding them to be life-changing and life-enhancing. Worth the money and the time.

By Sherna J A B

Nov 18, 2016

This course allowed me to gain a deeper insight into understanding my emotions and how they affect me and those around me, it enabled me to regulate my emotions and understand the emotions of others.

By Miroslav Y

Jul 14, 2020

The course is very pointy, spicy and well laid out. However, for me there were no significant discoveries. I would like a little more new information applicable in psychological counseling practice

By Raphaella P

Feb 02, 2016

Useful, insightful, eye-opening. I highly recommend this course. Since lesson 1 I have been nurturing positive emotions (at home and at work) and reaping its emotional and physical benefits.

By Jolande M

Jan 03, 2016

Nice cours which is sometimes a littlebit difficult for not native speakers (english). Some words are unfamiliair and need translations to understand. Very good to follow and nice to learn.

By Namit G

Oct 18, 2015

a good scientific course from one of the leaders of positive pscyhology. explains many key scientific evidences for happiness and positivity. good for curious learners. the course is free.

By Genise W

Nov 06, 2015

Thank you so much Dr.Barbara Fredrickson for making the connections to guide us to Positive Psychology !!! I will continue to learn more about Positive Psychology and Loving Kindness !!!

By Nikita J

Jun 01, 2020

Very insightful course into how the mind really works learned so much about positive resonance and how much it matters to your health and how small micro-moments can have a huge impact!

By Rebecca H

SUPERRRRR introductory class. I would audit for free versus a certificate. Very slow (good for note taking) and only bushes on the topics, but with good discussion for understanding.

By Nikhil K

Jun 02, 2019

An enriching experience that shaped my perspective about the field of positive psychology and made me understand its significance in day to day life and its possible applications.