Back to Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint by PwC

This course is all about presenting the story of the data, using PowerPoint. You'll learn how to structure a presentation, to include insights and supporting data. You'll also learn some design principles for effective visuals and slides. You'll gain skills for client-facing communication - including public speaking, executive presence and compelling storytelling. Finally, you'll be given a client profile, a business problem, and a set of basic Excel charts, which you'll need to turn into a presentation - which you'll deliver with iterative peer feedback. This course was created by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP with an address at 300 Madison Avenue, New York, New York, 10017....

TT
Apr 16, 2020

This course is really cool. It have a assignment, make a power point and a presentation video. It really cool to know the other student assignment. It help me review again my knowledge. Cool!

DA
Oct 26, 2017

Crisp and Precise. Provides actionable insights. If you want to be an effective presenter, this is THE COURSE. A BIG thanks to PWC and team Coursera for making this AMAZING course available.

1 - 25 of 158 Reviews for Effective Business Presentations with Powerpoint

By 柯安丽

Nov 19, 2018

Classes are small, assignments are big.

When I follow classes, it's quite easy to answer all of them. But from third to fourth part, it turns out to be a real complex project that you need to work really hard till you feel satisfied. Challenge for me!

By Ayan S

Jun 11, 2017

It was a great learning experience! The instructors were helpful and the teaching techniques were innovative! Thank you to the creators of this course, Coursera and PwC for their efforts!

By Shashikesh M

Nov 1, 2017

Great Experience with lots of learning so far! I would like to recommend this course to every aspirant who wants to start their career in data analytics field or in related area.

By Matthew F

Aug 1, 2018

The website will not let me upload either my week 3 or week 4 assignment, thus, I can't get a grade for either and can't pass the course. It also will not let me review peer work since it's contingent on uploading my own assignment.

By Lucy T

Feb 23, 2020

I had completed this just the assignment final presentation was left. Now I cannot find anything. I have to do it again. this is really insane to do it again.

By Eduardo L

Jun 19, 2019

trash

By Prasad R K

Sep 30, 2020

Though most of us with some experience in corporates know what is a presentation and how one will go about it, this particular course offered insights on how to craft a presentation. I liked the nuances it offered like how to choose a template, what should go into planning, etc. Certainly a course to be taken irrespective of experience.

By Avais

Oct 23, 2017

If you have ever wondered why your presentations do not deliver the desired impact or how is it that certain presenters are able to deliver impactful presentations consistently, then this is the course for you. Thorough and thoroughly enjoyable. Plenty to take away as long as you put it into practice!

By Hussam K

Jun 11, 2020

A very comprehensive and practical course on how to prepare your presentation...PwC team has made a great and amazing job at this course along with other courses in this specialization. Thanks so much for PwC and Coursera for this amazing opportunity for learning.

By Drasti D

Oct 23, 2018

We would have made presentation on many events, but the way we should follow the 8-steps mentioned in this course will make it more easy for us on how to approach any presentation to present our findings. Good course to build up more on your presentation skills.

By Adalis F

Aug 22, 2018

It is really good, very professional, well explanations of all the participants, clear explanations, so much materials and examples to underestand importants aspects of a professional impecable presentation at any context. EXCELENT!

By Tran T

Apr 17, 2020

By yanqi z

Feb 23, 2018

Very informational with lots of practical advice. Just wish there were more real world examples. Overall well-designed and efficiently presented in a professional manner.

By Madhav L

Aug 5, 2018

I recommend this course to everyone . This course definitely helped me improve my presentation skills and I also got to interact with my fellow course mates .

By Abhilasha

Jun 1, 2020

Didn't like the first week, so didnt continue.

Didnt't fill my purpose

By Christoph R

Apr 19, 2018

This course really provides a hands on experience for business presentations with a lot of tips to prepare a presentation and how to present in front of an audience - plus how to adjust your presentation according to the type of audience. So you will learn to visualize data for your audience needs and also tell an engaging story to make compelling recommendations and convincing calls to action. This course is fun, too - you can finally put all the techniques you learned in the previous courses together.

By Pierre S

Jan 17, 2018

This course is very interesting, gives a lot of tips and help to improve your presentation skills by giving a real and simple method to prepare for presentations. The case study to practise is interesting and allows to perform your own analysis even if the handout provided is sufficient.

By Alex M

Mar 1, 2018

I especially appreciate that the course didn't go too far in PowerPoint basics, as it was never about that to begin with. This is a course that will teach you how to deliver an effective and solid business presentation through excel, it does exactly (and strictly) what it says.

By Bernard D V

May 16, 2017

In this course, you will learn a methodology on Powerpoint creation. In a second time, you will learn some technical skills (but less technical compare too previous Excel course). The methodology is excellent and the course interesting.

By Pulkit T

Feb 14, 2018

the course gives a lot of useful insights and a peer review assignment at the ensures that you understand others and they understand you and also provides a platform for reviewing and rectifying yours as well as others' errors.

By Wei W

Jan 26, 2018

Amy, Kara, Carey, Jennifer, Corey, and Alex did excellent job preparing the materials as well as presenting the course. This is one of the best online courses with best practice from years of consulting experience. Thank you!

By Abhishek K

Apr 3, 2018

Vey good course to imporve presentation skills. Its not only useful for Data analytics but for all business functions as we have to present our ideas, performance and analysis across all functions of business .

Oct 27, 2017

By Rubén G G

Apr 13, 2018

Really practical and usefull to learn how to orginise and make a presentation to a customer or audience. The course provide a trusted methodology and tips to improve our presentation skills

By Tariq A

Apr 7, 2020

Really amazing course , from today I'm supper provisional in presentation , the course well organise , many thanks to all pwc effort delivering such a high quality course