Back to Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics by SAS

In this course, you learn more about SAS Visual Analytics and the SAS Viya platform, how to access and investigate data in SAS Visual Analytics, and how to prepare data for analysis using SAS Data Studio....

KK
Aug 24, 2020

Everything, specifically here, on Coursera, has its downs.\n\nBut you couldn't be more right with this one.\n\nP.S. This is my first 5-star rating.\n\nP.P.S. I have taken over 30 courses.

NI
Sep 19, 2020

I enjoyed the course, clear sound, nice visuals and comprehensive. I appreciate miss Nicole Ball's teaching and responses.

76 - 97 of 97 Reviews for Getting Started with SAS Visual Analytics

By Susmita S

Jun 27, 2020

Pretty short course compared to most others on Coursera. A good one for an introduction.

By Abhijeet S

Jul 7, 2020

Working alongside practice videos is a bit of a task. The trainer moves ahead very fast

By Rita A V

Acceder a la información del curso en la plataforma de SAS con contratiempos

By D H J

Oct 2, 2020

COMPLEX COURSE, I BELIEVE THAT IT COULD'VE BEEN EXPLAINED BETTER.

By Giulia V

Apr 26, 2020

Material to read not really clear

A lot of examples through videos

By Basirahmmed S H

Aug 16, 2020

1.ITS VERY EXCELLENT COURSE FOR BEGININERS

By Swetanshu A

Aug 15, 2020

Tutorial could have been more informative.

By Ankita S

Jul 16, 2020

nice course

By Dattatreya

Oct 24, 2020

GOOD

By Zihni N P

Aug 15, 2020

nice

By Umesh C

Jun 12, 2020

the course was knowledgeable,

but more description should be provided while giving assignment questions that would make understanding of questions well,because the questions in the practice exam are short questions its not understanding for a mediocre student

By Shea J

Jun 11, 2020

I would suggest having the workthrough PDF as viewable while doing quizzes. I learn better hands-on so it would have been helpful to have that walkthrough.

By KRUTIKA P

Aug 8, 2020

I was expecting a little more explanation and more practice challenges but nevertheless I got a idea about the SAS Software. Thank You!!!

By David K

Jul 27, 2020

Issues with Ungraded external tool, that does not function properly. Nonetheless a great course for complete beginners.

By Kristina R

Jun 8, 2020

The notes provided were helpful. It would make learning easier if it taught you interactively on the actual system side

By Sushavan M

May 3, 2020

You should improve your course by making practice exercises better with handful notes and access to resources.

By CHEERLA D

Jul 16, 2020

Easy , if you have an experience in the industry .

By Sruthi S

Nov 13, 2020

Need better written explanations .

By Mark B

Sep 18, 2020

Very easy

By Ossama J

Aug 31, 2020

I have taken courses on Udemy and Pluralsight, Coursera needs some work , It is complicated and is not clear where I stand , the last quiz I took, I have no idea where the qs were coming from. The only reason I am continuing is that its free