Back to Successful Presentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Presentation by University of Colorado Boulder

Few kinds of communication can have the effect of a powerful presentation. Even a short speech can motivate people to change long-held beliefs or to take action, and a wonderfully delivered speech can transform a normal person into a leader. In this course, Prof. William Kuskin provides a series of pragmatic videos and exercises for successful public speaking and presentations. The course develops through four themes—mastering fear, developing a creative formula, using verbal and body language, and anticipating the room—so that you can discover your personal power as a speaker and give excellent presentations. Successful presentations do not rely on perfect teeth, a deep voice, or an army of scriptwriters. They depend largely on the same skills as successful Business Writing and Graphic Design: clarity, structure, and revision. The goal of the course, therefore, is to enable you to discover your own internal power as a speaker and express it to the world. After this course, with some practice, you will be able to go into any situation and command the room for as long as you like. ...

RP
Jun 25, 2020

Really this course is one of my favorite courses ever the way of professor Cuskin's presentation really mindblowing. It's a highly recommended course for all students or anyone with any background.

JM
Jan 8, 2021

very informative and i’ve learned a lot from this course. its not boring because our instructor, Mr William Kuskin explained every module clearly and I want to take this oppotunity to thank him.

451 - 475 of 530 Reviews for Successful Presentation

By Srinivas M

May 14, 2021

really it is a very good and helpful course and after completing these course. I was confident about presentation and now i know what to do for a presentation to be successful one.

By OMKAR V S

Apr 6, 2020

The course is very nice and I am very glad because I choose this course. Courses are awesome and presenter also very nice and clearly understand what we want.

By Hannes H

Sep 9, 2018

I found this a very useful course. I have yet to try the ideas in practice.

One thing that could be improved is that the quizzes could be more challenging.

By Kenneth m

May 6, 2021

Amazing course I understood the structure and the building blocks and ingredients which are required to build a successful and an effective presentation.

By Ajay S

Apr 18, 2020

Great course on learning Presentation skills. One do not have to be orator to do a successful presentation.

Thanks Kuskin for great video lessons

By Amol N D

Feb 20, 2021

It was great to be part of the Successful Presentation course. It helps me to improve my communication skills a lot. Thanks to the speaker.

By Samad R I K

Apr 18, 2021

It is indeed a very helpful course for a successful presentation. I can recommend this to my friends for there future career growth.

By Tanya .

Apr 14, 2021

It was an amazing experience learning lot of things for presentation skills which I didn't knew earlier. Thanks to Coursera !

By Dileep T

May 8, 2021

Happy to be part of this learning its really helped me, how to overcome in public speaking and effective speaking.

By Hunor B

Jul 1, 2021

G​oud course in general. However, sometimes it gets a bit too specific and might not suit everyone.

By Meghna R

Nov 24, 2020

Mentor is very enthusiastic and energized about what he knows and what he deliver. Great efforts!

By Dario S

Jan 27, 2019

great course. I would have loved to see a short presentation at the beginning using the formula.

By Pandham K

Feb 21, 2021

I have a great learning experience about public speaking and successful presentation.

By Ankita P

Aug 28, 2020

It was nice to learn a course as such. It was very effective and cleared my doubts.

By Nurdrajat S

Aug 4, 2020

Good course, you can learn great things on how create successful presentation!

By Vaishakh C S

Aug 16, 2021

Really helped in developing fundamentals skills involved in Public Speaking

By Leon F

Dec 21, 2020

Excellent course overall. If more demo or sample, might be more practical.

By Shruti B

Aug 12, 2020

this is an amazing Course. Learn a lot of key points .Thank you coursera.

By Samagya S

Nov 20, 2020

a good course for improving your public speaking and presentation skills

By Mohamed Y M

Aug 4, 2019

best course but i need some mover visualization toturail in my opinion

By CHAKURKAR V D

it's nice experience. Got new skills to improvise my presentation.

By Yidan W

Feb 7, 2019

The concepts and principles introduced are great but too abstract.

By Valeria K

Jun 20, 2019

Good course, but some abstract ideas are not easy to grasp.

By Raghav T

Mar 14, 2021

It was a great course to develop one's presentation skills.

By Nikita T

Mar 12, 2021

This course is helpful to learn communication skills