Back to Successful Presentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Presentation by University of Colorado Boulder

Few kinds of communication can have the effect of a powerful presentation. Even a short speech can motivate people to change long-held beliefs or to take action, and a wonderfully delivered speech can transform a normal person into a leader. In this course, Prof. William Kuskin provides a series of pragmatic videos and exercises for successful public speaking and presentations. The course develops through four themes—mastering fear, developing a creative formula, using verbal and body language, and anticipating the room—so that you can discover your personal power as a speaker and give excellent presentations. Successful presentations do not rely on perfect teeth, a deep voice, or an army of scriptwriters. They depend largely on the same skills as successful Business Writing and Graphic Design: clarity, structure, and revision. The goal of the course, therefore, is to enable you to discover your own internal power as a speaker and express it to the world. After this course, with some practice, you will be able to go into any situation and command the room for as long as you like. ...

RP
Jun 25, 2020

Really this course is one of my favorite courses ever the way of professor Cuskin's presentation really mindblowing. It's a highly recommended course for all students or anyone with any background.

JM
Jan 8, 2021

very informative and i’ve learned a lot from this course. its not boring because our instructor, Mr William Kuskin explained every module clearly and I want to take this oppotunity to thank him.

26 - 50 of 518 Reviews for Successful Presentation

By Amr Y M

Nov 23, 2017

It's a wonderful course that taught me many things. The first time to perform an English presentation. The first time to record a video of mine. I recommend it to anyone who want to start his public speaking baby steps.

By Ewa W

Jul 22, 2021

V​ery useful information, which give the base to any presentation you are supposed to do! Knowing the formula makes you feel better prepared, self-confident and ready for any challenges! Thank you Professor Kuskin!

By Joko S

Sep 27, 2020

It's a great course that gives me valuable advice and guidelines on how to prepare a successful presentation and speak in front of an audience. I think this course is very useful specially for story teller.

By Hlib B

Aug 2, 2020

It was amazing! Professor Kuskin has so much passion and is so good at delivering his message, that I couldn't stop listening to him. (and he also speaks very slow, so x 1.75 seems like a good speed.)

By Roshan B P

Jun 26, 2020

By juliet c m

Jan 9, 2021

By Gyaneshwar B

May 6, 2021

The all the three professors have created this course in extreme level , fantastic and I thanks to these professors to teach the course using presentation.

Thanks

Gyaneshwar Bhardwaj

By David I

Nov 18, 2020

I very like the way professor delivers the course material. After having passed the whole course, i have a feeling as if I have watched some high quality and very attractive film!

By Michael K

Apr 24, 2017

Outstanding! Professor William Kuskin's Successful Presentation course provides learners with The Formula, a valuable asset to anyone needing to engage audiences, large or small.

By Mishra J R

May 16, 2021

Excellent course from Professor William Kuskin ! Everything is perfectly laid out in steps and all the teachings and suggestions he has given are definitely worth listening.

By Priyangaa A

Aug 4, 2020

An excellent course to improve presentation skills. The content taught are very simple yet effective. I feel more confident in my presentation skills now. Thank you so much!

By Analee M

Jun 11, 2021

I love everything that was shared in this course. I believed it will surely help me with my presentation skills. It has given me the motivation that I can do it. Thank you.

By Donna C

Jan 22, 2021

Great course. The instructor has real passion for this course and it is catching. I have learnt a lot and feel more confident now about public speaking, Thank you Professor

By Vishal A

Apr 11, 2020

It is a very useful course. I completely caters all the required knowledge to deliver effective presentation. Thankyou william kuskin for your passionate teaching style.

By Gihan I

Sep 28, 2017

Professor William Kuskin is such a passionate teacher that it becomes infectious and a great learning process. I found the structured process very useful and applicable.

By Do H L

Nov 19, 2016

Awesome! Story about storytelling! This is really useful to me as a data scientist who needs to explain technical details to business audience in an engaging manner.

By Lori M

Jun 22, 2019

Really learned a lot about how to prepare for a presentation so that the talk flows easily just like any conversation that I would have with a friend or associate.

By Naveen R P

Jul 3, 2020

First of all, thanks to William. I'm happy with confidence. Successful Presentation is about for rule-governed scenario in our life day to day. Thank you So much.

By Vishal p b

Jan 7, 2020

I think this course is very useful for students and specialy for story teller.

How make Successful presentation this thing is very clearly explaine in this course.

By Sanjiv M

Sep 18, 2021

W​ho knew giving a presentation had so many levels of details to it. A wonderful course to gain knowledge on various aspects of giving a successful presentation.

By Carlos C

Sep 9, 2018

An intuitive, easy to remember set of techniques, grounded in literature and pop culture that is a fun and energizing method to be the best presenter you can be.

By Bojana B

Jun 7, 2020

Very nice and thorough. I think public speaking is the problem for many and it is good to see how step by step process can minimize the fear of it. Thank you.

By Jayno B A y

Feb 9, 2021

If only I know this formula and insights back then, I would surely accomplish much more than I had. I am forever grateful to this course. Highly recommended.

By Tohoni S

May 15, 2020

This course is extremely practical. Highly recommend - the course provides a diverse range of topics, all of which equip the learner with a great toolkit.

By Scandy M V G

May 1, 2021

Thank you for giving me an opportunity to learn, such an honor to be a part of coursera learnings with your great proferrors from Colorado University