Back to Successful Presentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Presentation by University of Colorado Boulder

Few kinds of communication can have the effect of a powerful presentation. Even a short speech can motivate people to change long-held beliefs or to take action, and a wonderfully delivered speech can transform a normal person into a leader. In this course, Prof. William Kuskin provides a series of pragmatic videos and exercises for successful public speaking and presentations. The course develops through four themes—mastering fear, developing a creative formula, using verbal and body language, and anticipating the room—so that you can discover your personal power as a speaker and give excellent presentations. Successful presentations do not rely on perfect teeth, a deep voice, or an army of scriptwriters. They depend largely on the same skills as successful Business Writing and Graphic Design: clarity, structure, and revision. The goal of the course, therefore, is to enable you to discover your own internal power as a speaker and express it to the world. After this course, with some practice, you will be able to go into any situation and command the room for as long as you like. ...

RP
Jun 25, 2020

Really this course is one of my favorite courses ever the way of professor Cuskin's presentation really mindblowing. It's a highly recommended course for all students or anyone with any background.

JM
Jan 8, 2021

very informative and i’ve learned a lot from this course. its not boring because our instructor, Mr William Kuskin explained every module clearly and I want to take this oppotunity to thank him.

76 - 100 of 435 Reviews for Successful Presentation

By Tasneem G

Aug 5, 2019

It was spectacular and attractive course truly!

I think now I am going to make successful presentation!

By María d C O R

May 30, 2019

¡¡¡Excelente!!! Un gran curso y un estupendo presentador.

¡¡¡Muchas gracias profesor William Kuskin!!!

By Rina N

Jul 27, 2020

The e-training has given me so many insight and knowledge to help me preparing better presentation.

By JEEVITH G

Sep 8, 2020

Very good and effective for career building.....Loved all the way from beginning till end !!!!! :)

By Ika N H

Dec 3, 2019

super insightful and helpful, easy to understand and to apply, assignment and peer review provided

By Fukudome K

Nov 11, 2019

I learned a lot of valuable things from this course to presentate myself in front of the audience.

By Kuelli H

Nov 25, 2020

It was very positive, useful and motivated course. The lecturer presented the course excellently.

By UNIVERSITY O M S A A

Sep 17, 2020

This course improved my public speaking skill. I'm glad I took this course, it was really helpful

By PRANAV K

Apr 4, 2020

Amazing course.Thank u so much william kuskin sir for helping me in becoming a better of my self.

By Chloe R W

Jan 20, 2021

A brilliant course! William is engaging and has helped me further develop my presentation skills

By Bugude R K

Apr 14, 2021

The principles were very effective and the lecturers were very impressive about their teaching!

By NAIRIT M

Jul 27, 2020

Good to learn and improve the skills of communication and speaking skills and writing skills

By jegou

Mar 19, 2017

I really enjoyed getting some very simple yet powerful rules ! I hope it will prove efficient !

By Souvagya D

Mar 27, 2021

This Course Is Very Useful For Improving Our Skill Of Presentation In Front Of Many Peoples.

By Sarika N S

Jun 26, 2020

It was a great experience. I learned a lot from sir thanks to Coursera from such courses.

By Saeed J S M A

Oct 5, 2020

the content was amazing. the instructor delivered the content in the best way possible.

By Chetan N

Jul 27, 2018

This course is very helpful. Many tactics mentioned are very simple and easy to adapt.

By Alejandra B

May 11, 2018

This is a very useful course, you can apply it from lesson one to your everyday work.

By Mary E ( S

Feb 26, 2021

Thank you for an informative and engaging class! I enjoyed it and learned from it!

By Pankaj S

Jul 5, 2020

The course is just outstanding. It helps me a lot in improvement of my presentation.

By Hrishikesh K

Feb 16, 2021

course was so informative and it will definitely will be helpful to me in my future

By Nagatejaswani K

Oct 13, 2020

It was great learning successful presentations. The explanation was good and clear.

By Mariann B

Jan 2, 2021

Thanks for the reassuring awareness that a successful presentation can be learned!

By Yerraguntla A R

Aug 11, 2020

This session is really very important for the one who wants to improve soft skills

By Aziz M

Dec 9, 2016

Great job, thank you very much for life transforming three course specialization.