Back to Successful Presentation

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Successful Presentation by University of Colorado Boulder

Few kinds of communication can have the effect of a powerful presentation. Even a short speech can motivate people to change long-held beliefs or to take action, and a wonderfully delivered speech can transform a normal person into a leader. In this course, Prof. William Kuskin provides a series of pragmatic videos and exercises for successful public speaking and presentations. The course develops through four themes—mastering fear, developing a creative formula, using verbal and body language, and anticipating the room—so that you can discover your personal power as a speaker and give excellent presentations. Successful presentations do not rely on perfect teeth, a deep voice, or an army of scriptwriters. They depend largely on the same skills as successful Business Writing and Graphic Design: clarity, structure, and revision. The goal of the course, therefore, is to enable you to discover your own internal power as a speaker and express it to the world. After this course, with some practice, you will be able to go into any situation and command the room for as long as you like. ...

RP
Jun 25, 2020

Really this course is one of my favorite courses ever the way of professor Cuskin's presentation really mindblowing. It's a highly recommended course for all students or anyone with any background.

JM
Jan 8, 2021

very informative and i’ve learned a lot from this course. its not boring because our instructor, Mr William Kuskin explained every module clearly and I want to take this oppotunity to thank him.

101 - 125 of 487 Reviews for Successful Presentation

By Pankaj S

Jul 5, 2020

The course is just outstanding. It helps me a lot in improvement of my presentation.

By Hrishikesh K

Feb 16, 2021

course was so informative and it will definitely will be helpful to me in my future

By Nagatejaswani K

Oct 13, 2020

It was great learning successful presentations. The explanation was good and clear.

By Mariann B

Jan 2, 2021

Thanks for the reassuring awareness that a successful presentation can be learned!

By Yerraguntla A R

Aug 11, 2020

This session is really very important for the one who wants to improve soft skills

By Aziz M

Dec 9, 2016

Great job, thank you very much for life transforming three course specialization.

By Preetha R

May 5, 2021

It was very helpful, that how we should present a best presentation. Thank you!

By Juhi S J

Apr 9, 2021

it is really helpful course this help me to built my confident in presentation.

By Debarati B

May 27, 2018

Very professional and action oriented. I love the energy with which he teaches.

By Souparna P

May 1, 2021

This was really a wonderful course. I learnt a lot of skills from this video

By Sara A

Aug 3, 2020

I learned a lot more about presentation and especially where I made mistake.

By SHANIF.M.K

Jun 2, 2020

this is really an amazing experience. thank you so much, prof William Kuskin

By Narendra M T

Feb 28, 2021

It is great and gives great ideas about public speaking and script writing.

By ADESH B

Apr 9, 2020

Its good

Improved in Professional presentation little bit with expressions

By K S S C S

Apr 14, 2020

Although I didn't find week 1 interesting, weeks 2,3 and 4 were very nice.

By DanielleEagleeye

Feb 16, 2018

Learned a lot on how to structure my presentation and how to be effective

By Pranooj P V

Jul 17, 2021

Highly recommended. This course surely will make you a better presenter.

By Jose P

May 23, 2021

Very good, highly recommend as required course for any professional.

By Neha R J

Jun 19, 2021

Great course with detailed understanding of successful presentation

By Kirtiraj R K

Apr 22, 2021

I learned a lot from this course and its actually the best course.

By G. A W

Aug 3, 2020

Good course with a lot of really good information on presentations.

By G.Sharanya

Jul 12, 2021

It was great learning with you and the course was very interesting

By NIKI S

Jun 20, 2020

Its an awesome journey i have experience through out this course.

By Aishwarya U D

Sep 19, 2020

I learned more about successful presentation during completion.

By Vankamamidi S

May 8, 2020

I have got a very good idea about a clean and neat presentation