Back to Preventative Healthcare for the Newborn Baby

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Preventative Healthcare for the Newborn Baby by University of Colorado System

In this course, you will learn some medical interventions and skills to keep newborns healthy in the days and weeks after they have been born. We’ll tell you about medicines like Vitamin K and erythromycin and how they can prevent serious illnesses. We’ll also introduce screening tests like hearing screening and newborn blood screening that help to make sure that babies are set up for success right from the start. But we will start off by talking about jaundice, looking at the simple ways to identify and treat this common presentation and prevent any harm to babies. A newborn baby is an amazing beautiful life filled with hope. There is so much that goes into making sure that babies are born healthy, and so much more to think about after they are born. Whether you are in the health care field, or even a parent, this course is the perfect educational opportunity for you to keep newborn babies healthy in the days and weeks after they are born!...

SZ
Dec 6, 2020

Good course to learn all the necessary healthcare information about the newborns. As a new father, I feel more informed about the vaccines and healthcare my child received after I took this course.

JJ
Sep 14, 2020

It is a great course where I learn a lot regarding preventative healthcare for newborn baby. I would like to highly recommend this course to new moms to better take care of their newborn babies.

26 - 50 of 104 Reviews for Preventative Healthcare for the Newborn Baby

By Gaelen C

Very informative course, I enjoyed how the material was presented with questions in the video and quizzes at the end.

By Maria F

Dec 26, 2020

Great course for pediatric healthcare workers and new parents. There are some mistakes on the tests

By Rim E H S

Nov 1, 2020

Super important informations to healthcare giver. Specially RN, midwives and Lactation specialists

By Leonardo M V

Jun 21, 2020

Excellent! all information is very important and the explanations make it very easy to understand.

By Adriana A L F

Jul 23, 2020

Well explained information with the best instructors. Thanks for sharing your acknowledgment.

By Liliana M

Nov 22, 2020

i learned a lot with this course, the instructor did a great job explaining every subject.

By Fredrick O M

Jun 19, 2020

several vital activities aimed at ensuring good health of the baby, mostly preventy aspects

By Roshni K

Apr 7, 2020

Stunning course absolutely loved it. thank you for all the hard work put into this course!

By Panthip B S

Apr 20, 2020

Great Course! Easy to understand and suitable for a beginner. I enjoy this class a lot!

By Manasa K R

Apr 6, 2020

It was a great learning experience. Thanks a lot for all the instructors of the course.

By Jona M P

Oct 31, 2020

it made a lot of corrections in some of my perception in certain areas of newborn care

By Andrew E

Apr 4, 2020

Very good and very useful for me

thanks very much for such these topics in that course

By Beatriz C L

Aug 22, 2020

Very good course, with the extremely necessary information and perfect didacticism.

By Dimitris K

Jul 31, 2019

Very understandable speakers. Enough informations and many interesting references

By Molly B

Jul 30, 2020

This course was a really wonderful overview of important parts of newborn care.

By Adrian G

Jun 21, 2020

Thanks for this chance of learning some basics about care of the newborn baby .

By Jessica T

Oct 9, 2020

This was a very enjoyable way for me to learn about newborn baby care!

By Салтанат Ш

Dec 16, 2020

I learned a lot of information that I really need. Thank you so much

By Diandra O V

Awesome course I’m learning so much. I’m happy I did this course.

By Yashita P

Sep 30, 2020

Very excellent course about the health care of new born babies.

By Nguyễn T N Á

Jan 18, 2020

This course is so nice, giving me a lot of useful information.

By Mahadevi R

Jul 31, 2020

really i got through knowledge to care for the newborn baby

By Ch L

Jun 2, 2020

Learned how to take care of babies with various diseases

By Mikaela A S

Clear and concise videos and useful additional resources

By Aiszellyn A

Aug 15, 2020

Very informative- enjoyed the content and instructors!